New Autech Pics

Went out with a local club 'Wasabi Racers' on Sunday, all nice jap cars, like MR2 tubbys, GTi-R's, 200SX's etc, no gay chav crap.

(Yes they know Wasabi is a sauce, it's for that reason :P )

Few photos taken by one of the runners of the club, she's got lots of proper good photography gear, so they came out pretty sweet.

Here ya go.... :D

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03804.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

the photos look quality and the car look cool too, and when you get your coilovers it will look alot better (thumbs up) :)

I agree, I am not going to go silly, just so the wheel sits about 5-10mm from the arch, rather than the 40-50mm gap there is now, I'm not one for 'decking' a car.

What would it look like with coilovers on? i wonder
autechlowered.jpg

Awesome pictures, wish i knew someone with a camera as good as that.

Good pics! Loving the car as usual, can't believe how clean it is. The "WasabiRacers" watermark ruins it abit though i think, especially when I was going to nick the Nissan badge picture ;)

Simcard said:
What would it look like with coilovers on? i wonder
autechlowered.jpg

Awesome pictures, wish i knew someone with a camera as good as that.

:eek: :eek: after seeing that pic, it makes me wana lower mine that much, but the ramps around my area would just destrop the front bumper..

benskett, your car is looking sweet, imo, think it needs the rear vzr lights and it would look beast!!! love the orange indicators and the alloys!!!

thats rly smart, love the wheels especially. will be great when lowered. im not sure on the rear spoiler, but thats just my opinion.
:)

Car looks mine. I'm with stuart with the back spoiler tho. Not my thing.

Bigmac is trying to get some lights in. Think they would suit it down to a t.

I like your car. Needs lowering though.

Someone said something about knowing someone with an awsome camera? You all do... Maybe not within 100or so miles, but you do hehe.

Looking good, I see you've still got your Japanese tax disc thing in the back window.
Could do with a set of Teins on!
Put the square number plates on mine now looks loads better.

Back
Top Bottom