• Start date Start date
O

orange_andy

finally able to unvail the car after dodgy money situation

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 304
iii, didnt wanna tempt fait and say i had it, took me 4weeks to finally pull my loan through, i kept feeling like i was cursed, very nice ride, nice when the power kicks in nice n smooth from 4k, jus gettin used to the small bangs on bumps when its lowered and on low pro's 18's makes me paranoid

nice car you got it from my area and i got same wheels in silver looking forward to seeing you out and about in her , if see me i will flash my lights as always do when see almera you keep eyesb open to say hi ok bye

Attachments

• STA60041.jpg
    STA60041.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 98
ps my wheels are in garage until go to car show in june as dont want to skuff them.

nice car you got it from my area and i got same wheels in silver looking forward to seeing you out and about in her , if see me i will flash my lights as always do when see almera you keep eyesb open to say hi ok bye

To be honest Tracey i dont think your car needs aftermarket wheels, i think it looks great with standard GTi rims on :eek:

Mick

curbed the **** wheel today since iv drove i always reverse into spaces thought i no ill go in straight on might be easier BANG!! damn !!! ahhh!!! nevermind though, hopefully see you all around ill b up teeside park when ever we agreeto go and maybe further if people go to the other meets

orange_andy said:
curbed the **** wheel today since iv drove i always reverse into spaces thought i no ill go in straight on might be easier BANG!! damn !!! ahhh!!! nevermind though, hopefully see you all around ill b up teeside park when ever we agreeto go and maybe further if people go to the other meets

nice looking car, good find.

aye watch the kerbs, iv started to avoid parking nxt to them

I saw that in the trader the other week, looks like its been a AOC member before as its got the web site addy in the rear quarter windows
best colour of the them all :lol:

yea i chekd the dudes loggs out, no point takn the stikers off? i lovvvvvvee this car man its so fun to drive had notthing but praises for it, just need a small bit of rust sortn on 1 rear arch

nah this blue is mad, it looks really dark in dark, then in the bright it sparkles its speckled paint qualitaaaaaay

Yes! another my blue GTi in the north east! should make it easier to spot in teesside park etc :cool:

i went to tside park on wed to take sum chic bowling, damn she wooped me aswell, forgot it was wednesday and it was heaving at like 7 30, considerin u go on a fri n sat now n no1 is there any more

Back
Top Bottom