New Car - Mk1 Golf GTi Cab

Well its been a while since ive been on here but jus thought id check up on things. Reason I havent been on is because ive bought a new car now. Its a 1990 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet, and its in great condition for its age. Just put a full stainless steel exhaust system on it and upgraded the stereo.

Heres a couple of pics after its 1st real polish and wax.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Hope you like. I miss the 'Mera and since selling it my brother has ruined it having crashed it. Ill be in the market soon for a ph2 GTi as i want this for a summer car mainly.

mate of mine sold one not long ago, silver mk 1. G60 steelies and a mk2 16v lump, retro and rapid :lol:

thx guys, its a bit smelly atm as its burning oil, need to do an oil change on it and run a thicker oil through it, but the speed is amazing.

Cool cars, I was very suprised at how well they drive when I had a go of a mates one. My lass still hankers after a white one with a matching white roof. Promised I'll get her one to strip and rebuild when I get th ehouse finished and a decent garage built to work in. They go great with the 18T lump in lol.

thx guys, its a bit smelly atm as its burning oil, need to do an oil change on it and run a thicker oil through it, but the speed is amazing.

cant imagine it'll be much faster then an almera though? its lighter sure but wont be worlds apart?

yerp i only had a 1.4 so its a huge difference, but come next year ill be looking at 2.0l mera gtis, stilll want one of those.

Back
Top Bottom