New Member and my latest buy" SR20DE GTI"

So im new here and i see you all flashin your cars so i though i would do the same im in love with this car and i hope to have it for many years ;D

here is my newest pics .-

some info on the car

Its a Almera GTI SR20DE, with about 150 bhp and its a really good
handling car i love it to death,
plans for the future is

New interior
New rims
Color code side door bar and handle
Tints
Side Skirt
Rear Skirt

This was done by me and this is my first time ever doing this, i used a NIKON D70s camera its quite nice, but took some time to get used to .but i recon they are pretty good for my first time =)

DSC_01.jpg

DSC_02.jpg

DSC_03.jpg

DSC_04.jpg

DSC_05.jpg

DSC_06.jpg

DSC_07.jpg

DSC_08.jpg

DSC_09.jpg

DSC_10.jpg

DSC_11.jpg

DSC_12.jpg

DSC_13.jpg

DSC_14.jpg

Hope you like em thanks for lookin =)

glac

Very clean looking car mate! Welcome to the club!

Needs the kit though i reckon to make it look even better (front + rear splitter and skirts) but looks real good as it is...

Hey! Hello Glac
Nice pics! Wheres that place in Norway?
Nice car also, at the right height i might say!Needed pics of the engine too.
Keep on going baby, here you'll find any info+ u need for your mera!

thanks

yes i live in Bergen Norway =)

Il post pics of the engine later its just that its messy right now :P but its pure stock and i have spring towers at rear and fron stock
thanks

That looks really nice in those pics! There's a guy on here - o_dog who makes replicas of the GTi boykit if you're interested!

Corbs said:
That looks really nice in those pics! There's a guy on here - o_dog who makes replicas of the GTi boykit if you're interested!

ah nice i really want the grill / skirt and rearend skirt , nothin more im keepin my almera CLEAN and stylish , noting extreme this is a preview of how it will look when im done its all done in Photoshop =) by me , hope you like

gti.jpg

glac

Very nice clean motor mate welcome to the club. The places in those pics look well nice too, no rubbish anywhere and looks like a nice place to live. Very tidy....not like here there's shit everywhere :eek:

Does anyone else live on your City? The roads and paths are so quiet...

Car loos nice, don't see many P2 non kits.

thanks guys

hehe the reason there are none ppl at images is cus its 8 at evening and no one is out in town then they come at 11 xD hhe thats why

Yeah i like it clean no kits for me just pure JDM =)

ah right! i dont post there, used to just browse about a year ago, and your work was probably the best there...

looks like you got a good example of an almera though... a very good example

Back
Top Bottom