Only just joined so i thought i would put some pics of my car on here see what you lot think! just had full stainless exhaust and manifold put on. not sure what to do next - ecu chip or turbo?

Go onto http://photobucket.com/ and set up an account, upload your photos to your accout then Copy the IMG Code off the photo and paste it into the box that comes up when you press the image button when making a post, (the one with the mountain on it lol)

Hope that helps.
Daniel

i have an account and uploaded the pics but every time i copy and paste into the box and press search it says no results found

Cheers mate aint got pics of manifold yet only pics from outside
PC260107-1.jpg
[/IMG]
PC260111-1.jpg
[/IMG]
PC260112.jpg
[/IMG]

No worrys bud, anytime!!:)

Amazing colour, not 100% shore about the sunstrip and alloys but all in all a very nice looking motor!:D
Have you not been pulled yet for your rear lights? (they look great) lol

Daniel

got the alloys with the car and it had a sunstrip which i left on for a bit, but when i took it off it seemed weird driving it so put another one on. no i aint bee pulled over YET! lol

gonna get an air filter tomorrow - probably a pipercross p113

Im in the same boat mate, i got my alloys with the car, lol. Am getting some standard gti ones soon tho....woop lol.
Am gona go all JDM crazy on them:D.

Thats the same filter iv got, sounds awsome as it hits 4k:D

turbos all good if you can afford to do it right first time. you cant go wrong wi cams ssac manifold and a unichip. welcome along :lol:

Nice motor mate, the exhaust is a bit too big for my tastes ( i imagine it's fairly loud) but a good example non the less.

What do you want to go for, top end or acceleration?

Cheers mate yeah it is a bit big and yeah it is quite loud, probably get a new one soon!

wanna go for more acceleration than top end, what do u have in mind?

There's a whole load of things that you could do that you should consider before a turbo, check out the technical sections and have an ask around, if you can do it, it's probably been done.

Back
Top Bottom