New Mods To VZ-R (pics inside)

1/Fuji 20ve header,was a perfect fit and the quality is second to none! Good improvement through out the rev range and better throttle response! Oh and i almost forgot the noise when the cams come on :D

2/Whiteline rear anti-sway bar,after waiting ages for this to come all the way from australia i finally got it! Really tightens up the back end and compliments the rest of the suspension mods,those being a front 4 point cusco lower arm brace and tein type flex coilovers! Its so much fun to drive even more so in the wet which i never really liked before!

HPIM0460.jpg

HPIM0458.jpg

HPIM0468.jpg

HPIM0467.jpg

HPIM0464.jpg

HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0466.jpg

nice...where did you source the manifold?
that front sway bar would catch every speed ramp i went over...still love one but

@Rowdy,yea i remember asking you about it ages ago,should have got it much sooner just the place i was dealing with wouldn't get there finger out.It actually took so long i think i had almost forgotten about it!!!!!!!

@Dagnut,i got it in couture auto! For me it wouldn't really come close to catching ramps,only the front and centre of the car do,but i have 16'' wheels!

My favourite VZ-R gets even better :cool:

Any interest in getting her dyno'd again? Me and a few mates are thinking of doing a dyno day in TTM Galway (same dyno pack as Trackday).

Probably be taking my CR-X there! No dates or anything set yet, still just an idea with us!

always_sideways said:
Very tasty! i'd say the sound out of that is savage now!

THAT WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!! :D Ive experienced it firsthand myself! :cool:

get some video footage of this beast i have never even seen one of these

what is the diameter of the manifold?

Chawkie said:
My favourite VZ-R gets even better :cool:

Any interest in getting her dyno'd again? Me and a few mates are thinking of doing a dyno day in TTM Galway (same dyno pack as Trackday).

Probably be taking my CR-X there! No dates or anything set yet, still just an idea with us!

Yea i do want to get it dyno'd again,depens when you are thinking of going!
I plan on getting an apexi safc and set up on a dyno.If i havn't done it before you plan on going then i would go!

@shaun,i did a good vid before,but i've only a digital camera so the sound quality is sh!te.

@dub almera,750yoyo's i think it was,comes in three parts,manifold,secondary pipe and then pipe to the cat! Comes with everything needed!

always_sideways said:
OMG! that was expensive.

yeah, it does seem quite expensive, one of me mates is thinking of getting one custom made, think he knows some one who can do it pretty cheap but i'm not sure! 200 euros or so...
but i'd say that 750 is worth it!!!!!!!

dub_almera said:
yeah, it does seem quite expensive, one of me mates is thinking of getting one custom made, think he knows some one who can do it pretty cheap but i'm not sure! 200 euros or so...

Yeah it is exspensive,but quality wise,you just couldn't buy better!
If you were making a custom one,you'd have to copy a fuji or one like it anyway! Theres a lot of details to take into account!

watch them u bolts on your sway bar bro as they are very weak that what i have found with mine anyway so i replaced them with stronger ones

dub_almera said:

The quality of the bends, the collectors and the length/diameter of the Fuji's are near impossible to replicate. The R&D that go into mass produced headers is enormous, so knowing someone who can make up some cheapies... well, you get what you pay for...

You may as well order a set of x-force stainless steel ones off e-Bay for around US$300. Atleast they are tried an tested :)

Back
Top Bottom