New pics N15

• Thread starter Thread starter white-night
  • Start date Start date
W

white-night

Hi all from across the water... Just some new pics of my car.

Attachments

• 2006_0319Voodoo0037 (Medium).JPG
    2006_0319Voodoo0037 (Medium).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 2006_0319Voodoo0038 (Medium).JPG
    2006_0319Voodoo0038 (Medium).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2006_0319Voodoo0042 (Medium).JPG
    2006_0319Voodoo0042 (Medium).JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 2006_0319Voodoo0047 (Medium).JPG
    2006_0319Voodoo0047 (Medium).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 2006_0319Voodoo0049 (Medium).JPG
    2006_0319Voodoo0049 (Medium).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 121
Very nice man, i think you could do with a rear bumper splitter or summat, and defo body colour the bumpstrips, but still its very nice and tidy!

Nice One

p.s. what model is it???

Cheers lads..
Its a 1998 almera n15, 1.4L.... Would love to get my hands on a gti but the insurance is crazy..

thats probally the best looking non-gti ive ever seen, which is surprising seeing as it still has bump strips, original black handles and the locks still in place.

nice job.

dan

it looks smart apart from the stickers and as said you could do with a rear splitter aswell.
how come all of the white houses in the back ground look identical lol.

looks over all good, but:
loose the Gt-R bagde on the rear hatch.
loose the thing above the front side windows
Do the rear wiper mod (or remove it)
paint those door strips...

why is it black behind the license plate?
And paint the doorhandles..

really liked this car, just need the little x-tra..

and mate, get a back splitter/bumper with splitter :P

The front bumper looks odd as its too OTT compared to the rest of the car especially with it being a five door
Lose the shopping list and other stickers
Lose the chrome wiper deflectors
Lose the white eyelids on the front lights

few good things few bad. i really dont like that front bumper like, not just yours tho, i always say it, just looks wrong in my opinion. dont like the stickers down the door or the massive sunstrip and rear window sticker. however love the wheels in white, never seen them in white before and they realy suit a white car. and love the rear lights. i know its common for them to be painted liek that btu they look especially good in white like. overall its a bit too over the top and chav for my liking.

Nice rims!
Lose the shopping list.
Colour code the door handles, mirrors, and rubstrips.
Alloy wiper spoilers can be returned to any halfords store of your choosing.
Verdict......Its got potential.

prizma said:
looks over all good, but:
loose the Gt-R bagde on the rear hatch.
loose the thing above the front side windows
Do the rear wiper mod (or remove it)
paint those door strips...

why is it black behind the license plate?
And paint the doorhandles..

really liked this car, just need the little x-tra..

and mate, get a back splitter/bumper with splitter :P

Why be like everyone else :lol: *i knocked myself now*

blackredtribal said:
where you manage to get rear head rests from???
Standard mate, got them myself :)

Cheers again lads for the comments.. I like the whole black and white scheme that i have going with the car..Its different, if the whole car was color coded, it would look very plain(in my opinion).. Like all modified cars, its still a work in progress..

you know what after lookin at it again i quite like the thing. still not a fan of the bumper like. wouldnt change the black bits like, the contrast is what sets things off. would however do something to the grill. i dont think it looks right with the bumper. maybe its just coz i dont liek the bumper lol.

actually lookin at it yet again i think the front end would look much better with the black surround gti headlights and indicators de-globed. jesus christ, im gonna stop lookin at the pix, i think something else every time lol.

lol. your car is not a skyline, nor is it a nismo tune. it's a 5door, so I'm assuming it's not even a GTi unless you've put a GTi unit in there, in which case it still isn't a skyline GTR, and I'd almost comfidently challenge you to show me something on the car from each of the manufacturers on that shopping list.

In a nutshell, I really don't like that. Maybe the last photo I saw of it was a bit flattering, because I do't see a lot of change myself but I don't like those pics. no offence. I'm sure MY opinion isn't what you came here to get specifically, neither does it matter ;). your car, your rules :D.

nice car mate, as above, lose the gtr badge, the nismo sunstrip and the shopping list, just makes your car look chav, apart from them things, it looks sweet, also, try getting a jdm grill of some sort!! would set the car off nicely,

also white-night, you interested in going to the meet this sunday 9th april? if so, drop me a pm, and i'll give you some more details!!

Back
Top Bottom