New pics of my 98 GTi!

Pics of my 98' Almera GTi!

x1pgliP38XxBL3hMVZrv-lL3LkXSmG6SdnN_mXohozNNiCTV6Op1G0Hw6IR2k2nQNFfb5HjM2TPGlUsmramwR_vZ0UCpI7kDeRLq0rm7xk5aPFIZAHKknCsEPqSDalEcL8vPTtxe24FyBjZLKwYjQD0OA

x1pgliP38XxBL3hMVZrv-lL3LkXSmG6SdnN_mXohozNNiCyzH9t6XMrQgOwbyFjQlYniYq1nUeSTlw6-mc0m3z0NmNgM6WmkiPGfQJL-oThzp9XjThVCbyr0DJgiJHOa5O2T-pP8Fpelprdx7B_G5OYOA

x1pgliP38XxBL3hMVZrv-lL3LkXSmG6SdnN_mXohozNNiASptMibvtvZpyk_fYoTsVVYUXl72bHZi29Hv6Mfq6Z_tyvc6jOl6s2-Um_EHV12kLXfesK-3QDCSSsc-4zQoPlZNFPJohauWYv0LPHiUJ9Sw

x1pgliP38XxBL3hMVZrv-lL3LkXSmG6SdnN_mXohozNNiBPgA-m5yf3U5KwvRTYukwElmn78HNWE3ootCoSzN9mKCUPtvXIU6kcbnlI_utGn8jJe-k_psS2FA6i8ChoI075jCr_jweG904qyraUlJHcBA

x1pgliP38XxBL3hMVZrv-lL3LkXSmG6SdnN_mXohozNNiDbSH-5A5kjPyYY5HqmLwEsb0SjItRVBRkYJ_ktXphaisSpKc4asryNpn7qJMJ_iEeFgDC9a_NlhjEe35hFyzsD16767e_c2vu_ykzgm6MwGj7w08NRS1hW

Pretty standard at the mo apart from some clear side repeaters! :rolleyes:

I get my next student loan through at the start of Jan so hopefully I will get some new 17'' wheels (maybe 18's depending on the price) and some lowering springs. I also want a full system but at the same time want to keep it quiet as I drive down the motorway most days. Cant really do much to the engine as i only just managed to insure the car as standard in my own name. Might wait til I'm 20 then start on the engine, hopefully insurance won't be too bad by then......bloody insurance, as if i'll crash :roll: :lol: !!!

Paying 1200 fully comp in my own name, dont hav any no claims until march! Ive completed my pass plus and i think that counts as as 1 years no claims! ive been wiv the same insurance company since day 1 on my 1 litre 91 nissan micra lol (norwich union)!

Looks good chick, and year the pass plus basically knocks down your insurance and uses it as a years no claims bonus instead which is a pretty good idea..

passplus with norwhich union is 30% and they also have a £300 charge for being under 25. Anoying isnt it :P

Im paying £1500 on a 1.4 tho :P Damn those 2 claims :D

Hey dude, that looks in mint condition. I love the blue hence why i have one myself !!! unfortunately mines has a few carpark dents in it

That used to belong to a lad I know from Warrington hes registered on this forum as
R80_HBJ. He said he was selling it, glad to see its gone to a new home! Where abouts are you mate.

GrayGTi said:
Where abouts are you mate.

I live in sunny Morecambe mate! About 60 miles from Warrington! The car is in safe hands, just waiting to get the number plate changed so Richard can have his personal one back!

Managed to purchase some 17'' rims with Yokohamas, hope you likey!!! :D All I wanna do now is get the rear windows tinted, get a personalised reg and maybe a few other mods! Also wanna swap the 40mm springs for some coilovers...won't be for a while though!

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom