new pics

thought id show a few pics,finally removed the gay red stripe,new exhaust,wheels a good clean,and a general tidy up.new front bumper at end of the month.added a japanese car park permit,bloody hard to find...sure youve all seen the usal black gti,but opinions please!

before...

Picture006.jpg

after...

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0963.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0961.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

off ebay,only ever seen it for sale a few times.got it from buyer 5400rpm,ocasionaly has a few for sale.also got a couple of 'for competition purposes only stickers' in japanese,very cool!

sussex_gti said:
off ebay,only ever seen it for sale a few times.got it from buyer 5400rpm,ocasionaly has a few for sale.also got a couple of 'for competition purposes only stickers' in japanese,very cool!
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cool must get some of those

sussex_gti said:
dont look to close!will get a pic up of the competition stickers,there is one at the top right of the rear screen
yeah i see it but not too well,pity only people who can read japanese can read them,anyway isn't it funny how if it was written in english it would probably look crap,cheap and tacky!

the top bit 'for competition purposes' is in english,then a load of stuff in japanese,whcih to be honest,i have no idea what it says!

sussex_gti said:
the top bit 'for competition purposes' is in english,then a load of stuff in japanese,whcih to be honest,i have no idea what it says!
ha thats even funnier because your gonna have a shit loada people asking you what it means :lol:

luckily im going to fast for anyone to ask!and i work with a bunch of halfwits at nissan,who all think im incredably sad for modifying an almera as there 'slow',well,one guy did until i embarresed him in his vectra...the gti gets a bit more respect now....

sussex_gti said:
luckily im going to fast for anyone to ask!and i work with a bunch of halfwits at nissan,who all think im incredably sad for modifying an almera as there 'slow',well,one guy did until i embarresed him in his vectra...the gti gets a bit more respect now....
ah yeah you get them everywhere fact is they just aint got a clue

nice car :)

scince you ask:
de-globed indikators @ front,
white side repeaters,
rear wiper mod,
a laguna lipp or maby the new front,
more lowering,
and a de-badging is what you need :)

have a nice night.

not too keen on de-badging,never been a big fan.l have enough trouble trying to explain to people what it is,would be impossible without badges!

alright chap! im liking ya motor, i too have a p-reg black but it takes a lot of elbow grease to get it that clean. just quick question, im loving your exhaust its perfect fit for rear valance, is it custom build or exhaust manufacturer?

has taken some serious elbow grease!luckily the weather has been good to me,have been polishing it at least twice a week,slowly the scratches etc are going!its a custom built powerflow system,bought it second hand from neilSR on here,pm him,as he has the receipt and will be able to tell where it was made.its excellent quality,better than some of the shoddy jobs ive seen from them.

Back
Top Bottom