New Rims!

I know you didnt like ma taste in interior so what about ma taste in wheels?
Oh and i realy just got these to prove to mac that ma arse end wouldnt sit lower with 17's!
Wish i could of got them in 18's or 19's now tho :( theres loadza room!

Attachments

• DSC00202.JPG
    DSC00202.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00203.JPG
    DSC00203.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 173
Please ignore the rear lights! ;)
I bought them like that the other week not as cheap as some lucky people :rasp: ! but i couldnt wait to get them painted im like a kid at christmas :P

haha i was just about to say the back lights match your interior!! lol. what u pay for em mate? im well after some lol.
rims are fucking awsome btw, fucking really sexy!!!

nice one mate. gonna look nice when u get it all blue like!
btw, your boys are playin in europe the morra, u lookin forward to it?? lol. haven't had the best of times recently like have ya. i hope you's do it actually.

almeratastic said:
not sure about the writing around the rim..... looks a bit barryboy..

haha mate, no matter what u do to it mate people slate you! lol. never mind eh, i think they look the nuts anyway.

Andrew smith said:
wheels look good

everyone is getting black wheels now :)
tell me about it mate. espesh black with polished lip!
had mine for well over a year tho. im deffo old school!

its anoying that everyone wants black rims, Ive wanted some for about 4 years now and im planning on gettimg some, at this rate im not going to.

Wheels look fine mate, may want to consider freshening up your brake callipers though?

I just cant win!
The body kit all rounds a bit shitty! it was like that when i bought it but what can you say for £550! It'll all be sorted when it gets painted! All black wheels just dissapear at night but with the polished bits they look smart!

Back
Top Bottom