New shoes on my car

Chris180

Events Moderator
Don't know if i'm liking it as much as I thought I would, please give your opinions, wana see what as many people as possible think.

BEFORE

100_1536.jpg

AFTER

IMG_7603-1.jpg

I like it a LOT more, before it looked like a 5 door with MASSIVE alloys (there's a standard old mondeo in hartlepool with 19"s on and it looks ridiculous) now it looks alot more settled on the alloys.

Looking good! :cool:

I`m deffo getting mine done Gunmetal now! (or I`ll swap you my standard ones, if you really can`t live with those) :D

Cheers for all the comments guys, looks like i'm the only one that still isn't sure of them, i really like the colour, just not sure if it goes with the car but everyone saying it looks good so mabye its just me then since i've had the 17s on for 2years. Yeah gota agree with ya Damo, tyres arn't looking that great didn't have time to clean em up :( but that'l one of the wkends job :) Think a set of skirts would help it even more!

Personally I don't like black wheels much at all. on a sandard sprung 5 door the GTi 5 spokes look good. totally transformed my P2 Si. I've got some 17" wolfrace octanes in silvr waiting to go on, but I'm gonna hold out until I've got coilovers on there as they'll raise the car 20mm over standard.

Skirts and a set of splitters will make a big difference. I've some P1 skirts repaired just needing a respray but again I'm waiting for some splitters to go on at teh same time as the skirts alone will look weird.

Keep up the good work! 5d00r masseeeeeeeevah!

Back
Top Bottom