new toy

well the fella picked this up the other day, and insured me (haha big mistake!)

he sold his 300zx only cos of the high insurance costs and stupid petrol consumption!! but i like this car more for some reason its much slower but it's a nice cruiser

35akryu.jpg

2v2efjp.jpg

wow S14a touring model too, not bad. friend of mine has not long brought 1 of these. his was 300+bhp mind when he got it, jus a nice amount of power imo.

100_1526.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

He could be parked in Halfords with that pug next to him :P gotta be his aswell ;)

Gorgeous car tbh nukes an almera in the looks department

well he's converting it to manual which is a shame i really like the automatic gears on it!! he put a filter on and hes after the usual exhaust and other stuff, the red one next to it in the picture used to be his but his friend has it now and hes insane, sunday night drifting infront of loads of people until this astra tried to and was an arse!!! really thinking about one of these for my next car but its rather scary when you press too hard on the accellerator like i found out tonight haha

mmmmm sssswwwweeeettttt motor me love s14a`s im gonna get one next year hopefully and when i do get one she will go straight to a tuning company i want to get it 400bhp when i get mine!!!!

well the fella picked this up the other day, and insured me (haha big mistake!)

he sold his 300zx only cos of the high insurance costs and stupid petrol consumption!! but i like this car more for some reason its much slower but it's a nice cruiser

It's cheaper for me to inure a 300zx than it is to insure a 200sx... Never drivin a 200sx, but evertime someone buys one I get jealous! 300zx is insane to drive though... but not much of a commuter!

It's cheaper for me to inure a 300zx than it is to insure a 200sx... Never drivin a 200sx, but evertime someone buys one I get jealous! 300zx is insane to drive though... but not much of a commuter!

Haha it would be cool to turn up to work everyday in a 300zx though!

well he pays £120 a month for the sx, but £220 for the z so he had to really although the z was insanely fast i prefer the sx

i did do a quote for the z, and it was £1300 a year fully comp for me, £1150 for the sx fully comp. god i do love diamond :D

lol that blue 306 in the pic used to be mine haha and now its his too - daily driver compared to the 200sx for the wkends.

at the end of the summer he's think of selling it too 4.5k, he changes his cars every yr or so. gets bord'd really easy i guess :roll:

howeva this is what hap when he tried to race me LOL

Back
Top Bottom