Newbie, but no Almera.. just a Sentra

R

rocket

With a killer 2.0 sentra.. hahaha

Anyways I just joined to see the fantastic rides ya'll have.. I always wanted one of these hot hatches.. but they were never sold in the states...

If ya'll can help.. I'd like to know how i can get a front bumper, grille, headlights and corners (black-masked would be perfect) from one of the likes of cars..

I'll pay the shipping and all.. If they're body kits out there.. please let me know and send pics.. so I can post some on my garage.. I'll make sure to put your parts list and name...

Thanks for letting another nissan from another mother into the group..

:welcome: Good to see a Sentra owner on the forum!

You guys seem to be more into tuning than these tight fisted bunch :roll:

Get some picks up of the car if you can dude :D

haha Thanks Andy

You just wait what i have in the garage planned for it..
Got a T3 turbo kit, with bored over 300zx TT piston so it'll be a sr20.3de.. Fully built head, and block.. Ported and polished, nothings stock except for the sensors, block ,and head ( and lil' things).. Precised tuned for her pleasure..

I should be done before the years end.. and still be driven daily..

Got 15's 1/4 mile on CAI, and bolt on exhaust.. stock everything else, down to the tires, and clutch..

rocket said:
haha Thanks Andy

You just wait what i have in the garage planned for it..
Got a T3 turbo kit, with bored over 300zx TT piston so it'll be a sr20.3de.. Fully built head, and block.. Ported and polished, nothings stock except for the sensors, block ,and head ( and lil' things).. Precised tuned for her pleasure..

I should be done before the years end.. and still be driven daily..

Got 15's 1/4 mile on CAI, and bolt on exhaust.. stock everything else, down to the tires, and clutch..

Cool - that should be putting some decent power with the T3 and increased displacement, keep us informed!

I've got a spare bedroom full of bits myself. Fidanza, act clutch, thermobock spacers, new fuel rail, Sprockets, loads of un-interesting bits (lol) and a cylinder head, plenum, inlet and throttle body on its way - all for machining.

I'm gonna cheat and get ecu controlled nos set up though :D

Back
Top Bottom