Niro06's GTI

Just washed it so heres afew pics,think im in need of black alloys???

P2250001.jpg

P2250002.jpg

P2250005.jpg

P2250004.jpg

P2250003.jpg

new rear plate, punto wiper and horizontal wper park mod, then some coilovers. that thing will be muching fint. those wheels are stunning on her, don't go black.

New rear plate on the way,not sure about wiper mod ,quite like it how it is,a bit different! also some newly painted wiper arms on the way as mine are a bit grotty.

yeah that's a REALLY tidy looker tat. wouldn't want to change anything aesthetic myself (except the less drastic thngs I mentioned). looks good.

never noticed that before,just had look and cant see any evidence of a bump,it seems were the light and grill meet, both are kicking in slightily with the bonnet sticking out past them at this point all the shut lines and front crossmember look straight enough.
thanks for pointing that out will have to have a closer look in the daylight.

getting old thread but saw her today and shes pretty smart and soon to have a respray which will sort the mismatch colour eh, drove it today and i def want a gti, didnt drive it much but the power is nice a smooth and is a hell of a lot better than a 1.4, sr20 just seems much smoother. thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom