nissan almera 1.4 hatchpack in estonia

• Thread starter Thread starter wazzup18
  • Start date Start date
W

wazzup18

hello i am from estonia.
i am sure that half of you dont know where it is but no harm.
my english is not so good so please try to understand me
so
i want to show my car to you because i like almera and thats way i was join almeraclub.
in estonia is nissanclub
and the car
first i bought it
j4w9f5a1u1u515p4j492bz5.jpg

61p994t2e7z3a1r1p4u2az9.jpg

and then handwork at home allmost a year

pilt050os8.jpg

pilt022bw3.jpg

my.php

8929247_Appf.jpg

8929248_uQlG.jpg

8960139_MihD.jpg

8960144_IB1N.jpg

9337536_rYRw.jpg

9357461_5ENf.jpg

9597399_6N8X.jpg

9597398_xHKd.jpg

9597397_6nSe.jpg

9597403_Zn7l.jpg

9603314_QjhL.jpg

9695271_Jb2F.jpg

9695272_tzwq.jpg

9695273_6gcU.jpg

9695275_YwFd.jpg

and i am happy
almera is a beautiful car :)

Hi there, thats quite a transformation!
Looks good, quite like what you have done with the front bumper. It would look even better in my opinion with black wheels and black mesh in the front bumper.
Not too keen on the rear XXX sticker though.

looks good, nice big lights on the front, pressume you drive a lot in far out places so need them? Like the smooth boot too

Those big lights are awesome lol

what have you trimmed the door with? :eek: marko martin's hair?

in estonia we have two kind of lights. one is the daylights and the other is lights wich lightning far away in motorway. i bought xenon kit and thes xenons are no bi-xenon and therefor i put the``big lights`` up to front.
and no marko märtin hairs, it is the imitation fur or something like that.

Nice job you`ve done there, my friend. :respect:

Particularly liking the pics on the speedo clocks, :cool: (looks like Naylors car, but with silver wheels).

What have you got planned for the engine?

Please keep us updated on your progress.

I meant, the car on the clocks looks like Naylors. :rolleyes:

Was just going by the yellow battery in the engine bay pic on the temperature guage. :D

clear your front inicators, bigger wheels and sort the rear lights out and it look good, ohh and the fanny fur on the door are a no lol

The average annual temperature in Estonia is 4.5 degrees Celsius. The average temperature in February, the coldest month of the year, is negative 5.2 degrees Celsius. The average temperature in July, which is considered the warmest month of the year, is 17 degrees Celsius.

Man if i lived in estonia id have have fur on my doorcards, dash, seats, floor, steering wheel, roof, man thats cold bro :(

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+400615+115+314456&autoview=sku

^^ Link to a website that sell's seat heaters :)

I cant even stand how cold it is in britain :(

hehe thank you all for your time:d
the engine is still 1.4 but i dont know if it is possible to put the gti engine on. and how much is it cost.
but thats the future problem.
now i am working some music in car
tweeters, subs in door, and back some 900w hertz sub.
about the wether it is not so cold
winter ther are -30 and summer +30
and the car have the heater you know:D
so lets see whats the future brings
and some questions what would cost back lights.
i want new back lights maybe some lexus style or something but in estonia you get nothing on this car
and maybe new hedlights and front pumper but the problem is here is the right side riding and in england left. and the lights are lightining or something i dont know the word the wrong side of the road.
ok have a nice day

hows it going mate!! well done on transforming the car!! it looks really good!!!

as for rear lights.. there are a few options .. but no 'lexus' style clear lenses were made for the almera.. you could go for:

Phase 2 rear lights... look in the for sale section and you might be able to get yourself a set, might cost a few quid extra to send to Estonia, but it shouldnt be that bad.
IMG_7649.jpg

VZR rear lights... hard to come by, but there are one or two members who could sort you out with them.
31032007.jpg

lucino rear lights... again, hard to come by like the vzr lights, but would really suit your car in my opinion
13-03-07_0900.jpg

as for the front lights, you could get the sentra lights
http://www.almeraownersclub.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1545

http://www.almeraownersclub.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1546

@Game, dropkit and pea gti.. sorry for using your pictures, if you want them removed let me know :D

hope this info helps! welcome to the aoc :D

i dont understand that world.
when i am at home i ask my girlfriend beacuse she was in england a few years.
but i think it calls glassfiber or something like that!
the material that spoilers have done. and the foam is in the middle that i can take the shape

Back
Top Bottom