nissan motorsports europe rocker cover

this came in the post today....is a genuine nissan motorsports europe rocker cover.made out of magnesium,you wouldnt believ how much lighter it is compared to the original! looked like it wouldnt fit as it didnt look tall enough,but the inside of the original cover is just baffles,hence the height of it. i know a few of you are gonna prefer the original,but i kinda like it.and its fookin' rare!

before:

almeramanifold004.jpg

after:

camcover004.jpg

camcover002.jpg

camcover005.jpg

and i thought id chuck in a few pics i took earlier:

camcover006.jpg

camcover007.jpg

camcover008.jpg

Looks excellent.. I want one of those.. I went to Lydden today and there was a beast of ex-touring car Primera with a smiler rocker cover..

Those baffles act as an oil separator. The P10 has no oil separator inside so has one on the front of the engine. You might get oil drawn into the intake through the PCV valve...

Looks good though :)

that's pretty cool. I like that SR20 thing. It's one of those subtle things you need to know what it is to appreciate, which I like.

mark,have just vented it off into a small plastic bottle at the moment,just waiting til' the end of the month,and a catch tank will be on order.thanks for all the kind comments!

looks im on my own lol.

i prefer the original to the new one but i do like the SR20 bit, how theyve done the 0

yep,not sure what to do with them though.tbh it doesnt really bother me! just want a huge set of throttle bodies,and carbon airbox to set it off now!

Back
Top Bottom