Not a mera but a Sunny!

Well here she is, had it a while now, bought off member mumin.

Sunny01.jpg

Sunny02.jpg

Sunny03.jpg

Sunny04.jpg

Sunny05.jpg

Sunny06.jpg

Enjoy!

Only mods ive done are fit the standard air box on to sort the idle/stalling problem and gave the butterfly a little clean.

Bonnet lifters robbed from the almera tailgate.

Decat

And a couple of 10" subs in the boot.

New brakes up front soon, looking for an all round GTiR brake swap.

fuel filler flap and boot release mechanisms swapped over from the almera to the sunny, so much easier than messing about with keys!

was up cannock last week at a multi site meet, few pics were taken and ive seen the pic on DTM-UK, fools a lot of people even with rear drums and an imitation bonnet lol

should be treating her to a remap in the near future.

have you sorted the fog lights out yet, you just need to get a new fog light switch could not get round to sorting one out for you i accidently touched the two pins together with a screw driver which caused it to blow.

im sure i had both fog lights working, only driver side working atm, not got round to looking at the other one as its not essential, great for country driving though, really bright!

need to replace both headlamp connectors as there very slowly melting like on almeras, nick them off the almera aswell haha

tell you what mate, as soon as i was in cov all the scooby, evo, GTiR drivers were smiling and nodding at me and admiring it and a few nailed it when they saw me lol, been chattin to a few astra GSi owners at traffic lights aswell, funny when people ask what shes putting out then i tell them 85bhp lol

still doesnt pop as the pre cat is still in, does make a much better sound when you come off the throttle, the sort of sound like lots of tiny pops on top of each other, like a ripple or like the gases being sucked back up the exhaust

very nice, the condition of that puts my brothers Pulsar GTi-R to shame!

very nice! not usually a fan of reps,but that is a clean one.there is a genuine bonnet on ebay at the moment. are those evo 1 recaros i spy?

what are those seats mate?! they look alot better than the standard ones, bet they dont do the crap wobbling thing the standards ones seem to develop too!

gorgeous car like!

Very good replica! But it must be dissapointing when people say "wow look at that pulsar". :lol:

Thanks for all the comments guys!

as for the Recaro seats i dont know where there from, best askin Mumin that question. They are great though, like semi bucket and they really grip you, firm but not uncomfortable atall, after a 5 n half hour journy to great yarmouth, i still felt fresh with only one quick break!

Got a few plans for her.

Dont know if GTiR's came with rear strut braces, i know i can get a front one though.

Rear struts were an option on them afaik, arent the front ones big ugly scaffold looking things? beefy as :cool:

dont know mate, but im sure i saw on ebay recently a front strut brace for sale, that would fit the sunny. thought it was you selling it to be honest kelv.

Back
Top Bottom