Now £100 out of pocket!!

No thanks to jap auto parts for selling me 2 rear calipers that they said were "re-conditoned", but actually were no where near!!!

They look like they have been taken straight off another car, as they still have brake pads on and they are filthly and totally fucked.

They quoted me £90 for both calipers and delivery which i thought was excellant, but they actually took £100!!!!! Now getting in touch with people higher up as im getting passed from pillar to post from that company!!!

So fucked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are aparently based in birmingham so i fancy a trip up there to throw the calipers at them!!!

http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/jap-auto-parts-13256060.html

im going to get in contact with trading standards and see if there is anything they can help me with.

One problem, this was all done over the phone so no invoices or quotes, nothing, not happy at all!!

No thanks to jap auto parts for selling me 2 rear calipers that they said were "re-conditoned", but actually were no where near!!!

They look like they have been taken straight off another car, as they still have brake pads on and they are filthly and totally fucked.

They quoted me £90 for both calipers and delivery which i thought was excellant, but they actually took £100!!!!! Now getting in touch with people higher up as im getting passed from pillar to post from that company!!!

So fucked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are aparently based in birmingham so i fancy a trip up there to throw the calipers at them!!!

http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/jap-auto-parts-13256060.html

im going to get in contact with trading standards and see if there is anything they can help me with.

One problem, this was all done over the phone so no invoices or quotes, nothing, not happy at all!!

Have you got their address? Where are they based? Is it cherrywood road?

you got any correspondance specifically stating the calipers are reconditioned? if so, they dont have a leg to stand on.

if not, its law of the jungle and how hard and fast you can hit them :D

Just realised, it is who I thought it was, He's a cunt lol. If you go there ranting and raving, TRUST me you're not getting out of there. If you do decide to go, let me know 'cus if I'm there noone's going to say anything to ya.

you got any correspondance specifically stating the calipers are reconditioned? if so, they dont have a leg to stand on.

if not, its law of the jungle and how hard and fast you can hit them :D

how hard? well a caliper is quite hard, how fast? dono, nether thrown a caliper at someone before. lol

i have been their a few times for things and every time they have been wrong or broke. It is cherry wood road one usman your not to far from their are you mate

how hard? well a caliper is quite hard, how fast? dono, nether thrown a caliper at someone before. lol

Force = mass x acceleration.

so its down to how hard you can throw :D

take a hose and toothbrush. if he doesnt cooperate tie him down and wash him. scrappies hate that.

yeah. you all thought i was gonna go somewhere else with that. didn't you. BE ASHAMED

If you paid using a credit card, go through your credit card company. They will handle it from there, no need to get your hands dirty.

im gonna drive through brummy with a cap gun one day for shits and giggles.

on topic again. kez, just phone him and have it out. if he plays hardball say your going to trading standards, if he doesnt flinch, take it up with them.

all good.

yeah its cherry wood road, made a big mistake!

Ok i have reported it to trading standards and i have also let the company know, trading standards told me i need to send them a letter recorded delivery, so i'll get typing and i'll let you know what happens guys. Cheers

kez do you want me to go down don't mind really bit of fun lol. To be fair they did replace the parts i had off them for good ones

If you paid using a credit card, go through your credit card company. They will handle it from there, no need to get your hands dirty.

have tried, credit card company (mint) cant do anything because everything was agreed over the phone. :(

Just realised, it is who I thought it was, He's a cunt lol. If you go there ranting and raving, TRUST me you're not getting out of there. If you do decide to go, let me know 'cus if I'm there noone's going to say anything to ya.

Nae bother Fiddy!

Back
Top Bottom