Ok, don't kill me

Right, some of you may know that the Pulsar has been kindly lent to my girlfriend as she doesn't have a car and at the moment, its the only way that I can get to drive the Pulsar and my own car.

I had a BMW for the last year and I have to say I absolutely hated the fecking thing.. well.. it was a good car, good points included cruise control, electric leather seats (shockingly comfortable.... sorry :roll::P) but it was just another dime a dozen BMW, was slow as fook but was good for motorway journies and returned 35 mpg on a good day.

However, I needed something new, something different and just something a bit faster. Went through the usual list of performance cars but there was always some factor that stopped me from thinking about a car further (i.e. insurance, running costs etc) but then, I think I've found the perfect balance.

Yes my friends, I've stepped over to the dark side and got myself this:

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

Its a 01 CW DC5 Integra Type R. Shockingly quick and VTEC is scary. Picked her up a few days ago and must say its a very nice and clean car. Has the usual JDM goodies like AC, folding mirrors etc, put an alarm and lock nuts on her as soon as I got it. Compared to the Pulsar, its a lot quicker and has a lot more torque, handling is a dream and the ride is perfect.

Anyway, the good thing is, the missus still has the Pulsar so I still get to drive that whenever I want!

Let me know what you's think anyway :)

fuckin NICE! Get a carbon bonnet and spoiler and it will look perfect
Looks very tidy aswell bud, good buy :D

fuckin NICE! Get a carbon bonnet and spoiler and it will look perfect
Looks very tidy aswell bud, good buy :D

Cheers mate, was thinking carbon bonnet, but don't want to make keep her standard looking, got a price on a carbon bonnet and they're coming in at around €599 euros! If I did get one, it would be painted white to match the rest of the car!

Great cars, Wouldn't mod one though....there best left alone. Perfect balance between useable comfort and all round performance. K20a is epic.

Why oh why? what on earth were you thinking? Honestly Some people!!!............Na seriousy very very nice car mate. Although I love ma Nissans this is one Honda I would love to own. Great buy.

love these

had the fortune of working at an import place last summer that had these, lets just say when the boss wasnt looking, lol

Personally I like the DC5, it's one of the few Honda's I'd actually own. Of course I'd want it with a supercharger ! :lol: Great car & so much better looking than the DC2. :cool:

lovely car, drove one of them a couple of years back, and if i hadnt of started the turbo conversion on the almera i would be driving one of them now.

comfy and fast with great reliability

Back
Top Bottom