Omar's GTI Green

Looks pretty smart, new bigger rims would set it off though. I had my cold air feed in the place where you have got it but then relocated underneath the K&N and seems to be better now.

nice mera, i agree with P2 GTI that you need bigger rims. also consider removing the side mouldings (the strips on the doors :rolleyes: )

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replys & comments but before I go for the bigger rims I need to do a few mods need a cat back exhaust system, FSE boost Valve & a superchip.

I have already done the following Mods:

K&N Air Filter
HT Leads
Lowered 40m on Front
3G Brake Discs RS10 (Best mod yet)
Tints all round 35%
GTIR Pulsar gauges
Front Grill

Cheers,

don`t waste your time with a superchip m8, absolute dead loss for performance gains, only good for smoothing out the bottom end rev range.

i love that green, its a strong contender for my fave almera colour of blue!

nice car mate!

nice car mate! :D

think i've seen you about in Forest Gate a few times

im in forest gate, inbetween stratford, and manor park, spotted ya on romford road, going towards stratford...

nice to see few more modded nissans poping up

its all standard (silver) outside so far minus the r34 side repeaters, waiting to get enough dosh for the carconcept kit. i totally forgot about the uni fees, so everything is on hold, yet again :(
p11-front-1_p3.jpg

p11-seite-1_p2.jpg

Safe Omar, nice almera i must say. So whats the overall performance like on it now?? Roughly whats your 0-60 time on it??

Those brake discs you got, what they all about?? How much where they??

Hello Abz,

Performance on an Almera is excellent up to 115mph but after that it takes along time to get to 130mph. 0-60 is standard 8 seconds great car for the money.

Brakes discs are 3G RS10 model it stops the car very well visit www.3gbrakes.co.uk if you want to order a set.

Omar

Omar's GTI Green Updated Pictures 13-05-05

Hi Guys,

New pictures attached after been lowered on coilovers.

Omar

Attachments

• GTI.JPG
    GTI.JPG
    663.1 KB · Views: 93
  • GTI1.JPG
    GTI1.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 81
  • GTI2.JPG
    GTI2.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 76
  • GTI6.JPG
    GTI6.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 74
Looking sweet man, how much where the alloys?? Thinking of buying some 17's for mine.

looking sweet Omar.
would de-badge it and get rid of the bump strips tho... good choice of wheels, love the Lenso range. Where did you get your front grill pal?

Back
Top Bottom