OMG at the price!

A fortnight ago i ordered an Almera N16 1.8 Sebring back box from Europerformance.com for 198 English pound sterling. I checked the web page again the following day to notice the back box had gone up in price to 310! I also noticed i had an email from euro performance asking me to give them a ring due to a problem with my order. I rang them the day after and the person i spoke with said they have none in stock and that i will need to pay the extra 112 pounds to confirm my order. As any sane person would i canceled the order hoping it was a pricing error and maybe re-order it again once they had sorted it out. To my amazement the price has gone up again to 403 pounds! Is their something i'm not getting here? Does this exhaust enable you to go back in time or something?

I have had a stock replacement back box fitted now but would still like to purchase an aftermarket exhaust if anyone knows where i can find one?

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pa...issanalmera;manufacturer=sebri;sub_category=1

P.S i didn't really know where to post this so i stuck it here. :roll:

Considering that I've seen them for sale elsewhere at under £200, that's the biggest mark-up I've heard of in a long time ! :eek: Have a look through some of the ads in car mags & try their websites. If I find out who it was I saw listing them, I'll post it up.

demon-tweeks do powerflow exhausts - i dont rate em tho

there should be a few places near you that make customs then you can get exactly what u want and most custom places now offer ownership guarantees.

my cat back + decat with 2 simons boxes cos me just shy of 500 quid all in.

I've got a magnaflow back box and it's got a great low note to it :D Ask anyone who's heard it ;) Don't know what price alone it is though as it was put on with my custom exhaust. The whole system was £440 though so it's not going to be as expensive as the sebring from Euro!

its the £ and the $. I work in a car audio shop part time and there prices has gone up on trade. they don't make much on radios you know

if you can find a powerflow near you i reckon for around £130 you'll have a backbox to YOUR look and sound spec. people dnt rate powerflow, but dont forget, they come with a lifetime warranty, so if your not happy with it (leaks/not hung correctly etc) you can have it rectified, but not altered to a different style/sound. shame your so far away, the chap i use for all stuff exhausty is awesome. he isnt a powerflow dealer, he just uses there parts. goes under his own brand (unique exhausts) rather than 'powerflow'. get to know a custom exhaust builder and they'll be your friend forever. trust me they love it, especially when you spread the word....

ouch u can buy another car for that. i got a quote from powerflow specialest for a full ss system i was quoted 300. i wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Back
Top Bottom