One more from portugal... Almera n15 1.4 slx

What's up people?! Im miguel, im from Portugal and i own a 1999 Almera 1.4...
i like the car's lines, and bodywork, but it drinks too much petrol for the power that it has... I also think that in corners it swings too much... And has some pretty thin tyres. But i hope that all these things can be solved with your help ;) Some pictures i took today... the car has 86k kilometers... it's almost new lol has been bought in 99 and doesnt ride too much...

dsc00555in.jpg

dsc00557q.jpg

dsc00558d.jpg

dsc00560ut.jpg

dsc00552bj.jpg

Cheers

Fit an SR20DE to increase performance and fuel economy, fit some GTi 15" alloy wheels with 195 or 205 width tyres and then get some lowering springs or coilovers to improve the handling :)

What are the consumptions of the sr20de?? And it passes periodic inspection? I have to deal with the handling first, the car bounces too much, i dont even ride it very fast much often in besides of that... Some gti 15' would be nice, but i think the car can handle with some 16' dont you? The shit it that you have to endorse the measures you want in the car's booklet!! We cant just change, ou you can but your not legal... the other thing is that in portugal there arent very sr20 engines

Back
Top Bottom