oscars N16

:) heres oscars N16 almera he wanted me to put some pics up for him..

24052008491.jpg

24052008492.jpg

he needs to do them propperly i told him whit steelis would look sweet like a super sport version of the car.. they look so bodged in real lif as we just wanted to see but im all for doing them propperly dude...

only prob i can see is the rear wheels look lost under the arches, set of spacers and it would look a lot better.

actually surprised white steels look so good!!!

well its running cut springs lol 50mm drop now its settled, impreza induction kit, rear now fully debadged, lower grill fell off and i couldnt be arsed to stick it back on, towing eye painted white...... wheels will get painted soon! and gonna have a bash at making another exhaust but keeping the standard back box! and yep spacers all round

cheers raceworx

well its running cut springs lol 50mm drop now its settled, impreza induction kit, rear now fully debadged, lower grill fell off and i couldnt be arsed to stick it back on, towing eye painted white...... wheels will get painted soon! and gonna have a bash at making another exhaust but keeping the standard back box! and yep spacers all round

cheers raceworx
You selling the grill mate ?

10/10 for attitude mate.

But, 'cut springs' .. please tell me you don't mean standard springs with lumps cut off them?

Careful... and remind me not to drive my car near yours lest it go fubar :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom