Our New Car

• Thread starter Thread starter The Artist
  • Start date Start date
T

The Artist

Had the Almera a few weeks and managed to get these pics last week-end

Our Almera is 2.2 DCI (136bhp) and is a superb Car !!!

Almera_front.jpg

Almera_side.jpg

Almera_back.jpg

No comments........ at all :confused:

*LOL* Not exciting enough eh...... well I was told they are boring on the SXOC club but we really enjoy it. Nearly as much fun as my 200sx :D

lol sorry mate! I did look at the thread but there's only so many times i can make excited noises about a standard N16:P

Do some mods :cool:

K33 ELV said:
lol sorry mate! I did look at the thread but there's only so many times i can make excited noises about a standard N16:P

Do some mods :cool:

Yeah totally understand that.....

But we are VERY happy and suprised with it

NeilSR... Hello mate, long time since we spoke..... you drive an Almera ?

Corbs said:
Looks good, apparently that is the best Value For Money N16 you can buy

Excellent... thanks for the info :D

Do you know if the engine is French ?

YD22 is a purely Nissan built affair...

Nice car dude - I likes!

jonnyboy88 said:
Nice car, ive also got a dci 136 and find it suprises a lot of people.

Ahh yeah so I see in your Sig picture....looks the same colour to but I suspect yours is the model above mine (SXE) as you have front fogs and I dont, yours will also have sat nav etc.....?

Yeah it does suprise other people as much as it does us... fantastic fun and VERY good on hills

NikC - Thanks

GTI Rogue - Yeah some people cant wait to mod but hell why not its a laugh. But we wont be modding this yet

GTi_Rogue said:
Why!? Why must every car be modded?

I meant, do some mods to give us something more to say other than 'nice car' or similar :rolleyes:

Mines silver, i do like that blue though, its different.

Mines an SVE, so ive got sat nav and foglights, both of which are smashed! Also fitted a rear spoiler, which the SXE has as standard.

Have you thought about getting it chipped?

Hey Jonny, get some pics up of your fitted spoiler, as I never took it out of the bubblewrap when I had it! :O

jonnyboy88 said:
Mines silver, i do like that blue though, its different.

Mines an SVE, so ive got sat nav and foglights, both of which are smashed! Also fitted a rear spoiler, which the SXE has as standard.

Have you thought about getting it chipped?

You have broke both your fogs & sat nav ? How did you manage that ? been rallying or something ?

I quite like the look of those rear spoilers that go around the rear window, are they expensive/hard to fit ?

No I havent thought of chipping it yet!! were do you buy them from etc.... and is it worth it ?

The fog lights are broken, not the sat nav! They were both broken when i bought it, ive got no idea how though, guess it must be motorway debris.

I bought my spoiler from Almera_guy, but you can buy them on ebay for about £70, although im not sure whether they're good quality or not. I think your supposed to drill a hole through the tailgate and screw it in, but i just used tigerseal (the black sealant stuff), and hacked off the screw bits. Its stuck on solid, and was pretty easy to fit.

Ive been considering a chip for a while, they're on special offer at the moment from Dieseltuner.co.uk for about £180 i think. Should boost power upto 165bhp, and torque will increase to 365nm. Its good value, but im worried about any long term effects it might have, and im still satisfied with what ive got at the moment.

Fred, im gonna give it a decent clean this weekend so will post some pics up then!

jonnyboy88 said:
The fog lights are broken, not the sat nav! They were both broken when i bought it, ive got no idea how though, guess it must be motorway debris.

I bought my spoiler from Almera_guy, but you can buy them on ebay for about £70, although im not sure whether they're good quality or not. I think your supposed to drill a hole through the tailgate and screw it in, but i just used tigerseal (the black sealant stuff), and hacked off the screw bits. Its stuck on solid, and was pretty easy to fit.

Ive been considering a chip for a while, they're on special offer at the moment from Dieseltuner.co.uk for about £180 i think. Should boost power upto 165bhp, and torque will increase to 365nm. Its good value, but im worried about any long term effects it might have, and im still satisfied with what ive got at the moment.

Fred, im gonna give it a decent clean this weekend so will post some pics up then!

Yeah chip might be tempting but these cars have bags of power/torque anyway.

Back
Top Bottom