out with the old in with the new. wot do you think?

hello everyone i got this vzr grill from australia this week and it black at the mo. dont no if i should leave it black or spray it to match the car.
wot do you think? heres some pictures. :confused:

Attachments

• DSCN0815.JPG
    DSCN0815.JPG
    386 KB · Views: 160
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 132
To be honest mate i think you should keep it black it looks well with your headlamps and kinda goes with the black bit of the GTI-R vent!!! BTW i want your bonnet lol

Looks great mate............and just how mine will look when it arrives ;) ............bought for increased airflow of course! :P

rowdy-GTi said:
Looks great mate............and just how mine will look when it arrives ;) ............bought for increased airflow of course! :P

shouldnt be long now!!

also.. red was a very unpopular colour in japan so there's very few red grilles.. especially on the higher models such as the VZ-R grille!

woooow, id leave it black mate, it really makes the front end look mean. good work :D

Garnz said:
To be honest mate i think you should keep it black it looks well with your headlamps and kinda goes with the black bit of the GTI-R vent!!! BTW i want your bonnet lol

lol the bonnet was for sale for ages on here :/

Leave it black.

As Garnz said, it goes with the P2 lights, I`m gonna fit a black P1 grille to mine after I`ve done stuff to it (makes it look more menacing, & tidies the front end up imho :cool: ).

yep definately looks good black, but it's hard to say with out it being red to compare.(maybe someone with photoshop could do u a favour)

Matt

Leave it black. Never thought id like a non colour coded part but the p2 lamps really set it off. None too keen on the bonnet but i suppose its in keeping with the nissan family so not too out of place.

Here's a quick chop to see what it would look like in red.

Gives you the idea.

redgrill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom