Panel doesn't fit after installing radio

Hey all

Recently I installed my own radio in my N16 Almera. After the installation I noticed that my bottom panel of the centre console wouldn't fit anymore. It just looks off right now, really a downer to the quality of the interior of the car
If I press it a little it sounds like it clicks into the right place but it pops right out after.

Here is a picture of the part I'm talking about:
k7vUKAq.jpg

Does someone had a similar issue? I would like to let it to be as much stock as possible for the center console.

Thanks for any help in advance

Kind regards
~zanza54

Could there be a cable trapped behind the headunit which is adapter plate out a little at the bottom? I know it's screwed in but it might be tight there. I've not heard of anyone having this issue before.

Could there be a cable trapped behind the headunit which is adapter plate out a little at the bottom? I know it's screwed in but it might be tight there. I've not heard of anyone having this issue before.

No there is no cable trapped behind it. I think it might has something to do with my aftermarket radio panel I installed?
I'll check it with my old stock radio in a couple of days. Seeing if there might be something that blocks the top part of the panel to click into the holes.

Thanks for the fast response.

Back
Top Bottom