Passenger window stuck open

This is just one more bad thing to happen this week but anyway, i left my other half and daughter in the can while i popped into asda to get ome milk, thinking i had a good idea i open both front windows about an inch so the car dint get to hot and when i came back the passenger window wouldn't go back up. No response from either buttons.
Anyone had this happen or know of a possible reason/solution?
Cheers

is your interior light working?

if not i'd most likely say its the interior electrics fuse.

i dunno if the windows operate on separate relays, so you could also check the relays in the drivers footwell (haynes manual might help you pinpoint the one for window electrics

i feel like the biggest nob in the universe! bloody disable button was pressed in! just so u can all have a widdle bit of a laugh, my window has been open for 3days and it been raining non stop so as u imagine me passenger side is soaked and all it took to sort was the disable button!
cheers shaggy_master and everyone!

i feel like the biggest nob in the universe! bloody disable button was pressed in! just so u can all have a widdle bit of a laugh, my window has been open for 3days and it been raining non stop so as u imagine me passenger side is soaked and all it took to sort was the disable button!
cheers shaggy_master and everyone!

didnt think to cover the window..............

Back
Top Bottom