phase engines

hi all been a long time. last i was hear i was turning a n16 into a full blown sprint car. well that fell threw when a autodelta alfa romeo 147 gta came my way. either way the n16 is now my daily and with a 155k on the clock body chassis still solid no rust. but is drinking oil like its water. 1 litre to 100 miles so its fill the oil up and check petrol level instead. but i can get a phase 1 qg15de engine £80 low miles like 67k i think from a scrappy the car is rotten. but i have the phase 2 n16 and i know the fly-by-wire but just a bare engine wont be a problem swap everything over. but the thing that annoys me is on the ph2 there is the vvt solenoid on the top of the engine but not on the ph1. so is it a case of it is just plug and play. i know the hp difference's not to bothered. or will i have to use ph1 bottom end and my ph2 top end. cheers jon

also not meaning to be dickish but some one a while ago said that the rnn14 pulsar gtir half cage (dad had one) wont fit the n16 well i can safely say it dose with out a problem.

Back
Top Bottom