Pics of my 5door n15

• Thread starter Thread starter white-night
  • Start date Start date
W

white-night

Hi all from across the water.. Thought i would show ye some pics of my almera..

Attachments

• strut.jpg
    strut.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 218
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 250
  • install.jpg
    install.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 179
nice motor. where did you get the front bumper?? iv been lookin for 1 like that for ages. your hardly looking for a flushed bootlid for it??? iv one to flog if your interested im in westmeath so its not a lot of hassle to meet u half way if your interested ;)

I am just after getting a new set of deep dish 17" white & black alloys with chrome rims, i want to keep the car all black and white.. I like a bit of contrast.. Cheers for the comments.

Looks very nice mate.
I like the black bump strips - agree with you as the contrast looks good, especially with the black handles and windows aswell.

white-night said:
I am just after getting a new set of deep dish 17" white & black alloys with chrome rims, i want to keep the car all black and white.. I like a bit of contrast.. Cheers for the comments.

i guess it does not look that bad

white-night said:
x25.gif
x25.gif
i am in UL.. Are you in UL too?

Yup. Third year Business. Not a nissan owner yet but do have a Pulsar VZR bought, just waiting for the slow boat from Japan!

Seen your car around the city last night. Neons light up fairly well under her!

Easily one of the best looking almera's I've seen. Is that an Si 5 door? I like the black/white contrast too. It's would look like something's missing without the bump strips.

Nope, she's just a standard 1.4.. Cheers for the comments.. I just put on some new 17" white and chrome alloys, hopefully i'll be able to put up some pics soon..

If only my 1.4Si looked that cool :D.

random note, is it possible to drop a GTi engine & box in instead of a 1.4? or does loads of drivetrain & suspension need changing too? 5 door GTi would be sweet :D

Back
Top Bottom