Pics Of My Gti

Thought id put some pics (old ones though) of my gti on here for you lot to look at

CIMG0835.jpg

CIMG0826.jpg

CIMG0825.jpg

CIMG0848.jpg

il get some more new pics sorted soon

Right now I'm confused lol...
You have 3... is this the one you are breaking?
Then theres the Phase1 with no bodykit...
then ANOTHER! lol

Corbs- lol last time i checked i had four gti's three of which are black.if you look in the third pic down theres the p1/2 hybrid hiding on the side of the garage which is the one im breaking and in the garage are hiding two more not yet unleashed on the mean streets of notts. Although had some bad news last sunday as i came out of cinema after watching saw3 some git had pinched one of my pride and joys from under the cops nose. parked it right next to the central cop station in notts. shows that there doing a good job well and still no word on it

:O thats crazy!
So I take it this one is your daily driver? Looks tidy as mate, hope nothing happens to it after all these stories about notts.
So then, in the garage lurk... the black phase 1 without bodykit AND.... ?? :P

Howcome you keep finding the hybrid's though? hehe
Because at first glance this looks like a Ph2 but with Phase1 skirts and no rear numberplate mount. I like it.

so im back down to three for abit. anyone fancy selling me another 1. dam these things are fun.might just get 1 in each colour. 1 for everyday of the week.imagine that lol

corbs- no the p1 without bodykit is parked outside and is my daily drive. the one above and as yet unnamed car are kept in garage away from theiving chavs. and if your reading this chavs, that garage is alarmed up like fort knocks and your'l have to get past the dogs to get in there o.k so dont even think about it.

theres a late p2 silver beast fitted with coilovers, full grey leathers,sitting on 18 inch bk 299 shadow chromed, totally smoothed off de badged, de handelled, de bolloxed basically. current spend 6k on it

:D Awesome. So what was it that got stolen?
So far I got this
P1 no bodykit - black
P1/2 Hybrid - black (Breaking)
P1/2 Hybrid - black (GT-R Badge)
P2 Beast - Silver
? - Stolen
Tis a fleet!

Or are you not counting the one being scrapped?

Back
Top Bottom