pics of my gti

you've all seen one before,but thought id put upa few pics....finally got the car clean enough to add pics!was a right state before i got it,managing to get it into a respectable state!just dont look at it to closely and it looks mint :)

Picture001.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture004.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture003.jpg
[/IMG]

Ye looks good need to remove some of the transfers eg 16 valve on the back and speed strip.

Agreed just the red strip is a bit much but that is one nice clean motor...nice effort:)

i'll be removing the go faster stripes and the dealers sticker when i have the time,like to do jobs properly first time round.just picked up some seriously light jap 4 spokes (dont laugh,am going for a jdm look),for a bargain price

just kansai on the back,two are slightly differant to the other two.all i know is they came off a gti-r track car from japan,and are seriously light!will get pics up as soon as i have them.

had a running in with a pothole on a country road.am trying to source a used front splitter,or pref front bumper and splitter together.if not,i'll have to get a new phase 2 bumper and splitter,even working for nissan its gonna cost a bomb!

Back
Top Bottom