pics of my si let me know what you think!

elo people said id get some pics of my mera up well here it is got bk racing "16 wheels lowered 35mm all round on pi springs stainless steel powerflow exhaust just had windows tited all round and sun strip got a gay neo kit lol also my boot build which i made my self 1 weekend. let me know what you think! cheers

mera1.jpg

mera2.jpg

mera3.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

got 1000w amp two 300w 10" subs power cap all o2 sphere also two vibe 6x9 running off a 220w amp cheers for the comments need some better pics really they dont do it much justice!

I think if you put Black GTi alloys and a P2 GTi bodykit, that car would be stunning.
Looking good already though! :)
As above, shame they never made white P2 GTi's... Dosent mean you can't make a P2 GTi though ;)
Joe

wanna put front and rear splitters and side skirts on just av to save the pennys! also wanna change the front grill and put the fogt lights in the bumper too soo fair few lil bits left to do yet!

You can either buy a second hand bodykit off here/ebay, or you can buy a complete new fibreglass replica kit off AOC member Odog, they're quite cheap and look mint!
You'll find the foglights you're after on here too I bet..
Joe

Back
Top Bottom