Pictures Of My Almera :D

Finally here are some pictures of my lil car, which is called Flo...don't know why but it is :D

Photo-0081.jpg

Photo-0059.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

Photo-0082_e1.jpg

That's all the pics I have at the minute, not really done much to it at the minute, just taken the towbar of that it had on! :D

Not by any chance somewhere near Ilkeston are you ? I saw a young blond woman driving a GTi in that exact colour when I was up there, but don't know what the numberplate was.

that plates worth a few quid in the right hands...

correct me if im wrong, but thats not a gti spoiler? hmmm another random nissan odity perhaps?

Thanks for all the replies, it's taken me so long cos i'm having trouble getting on the internet!!
I know it was dirty!! It has been polished now and looks a bit better than those pics! I've also just had an exhaust fitted...

I'm not blonde, or in Ilkeston....lol just look for some crazy looking person driving like a looney, that'll be me.... :D

I also like it how none of you noticed the towbar, which has also been removed :D

I'm gutted it's not got the kit, but i'll be looking to get one in the future cos it doesn't look like a GTi without one, and some people have to ask me if it's a real one!!
I also wanted to know if anyone had seen a Pulsar/Sunny GTi-R bonnet on one??? Would it actually fit??

Thanks everyone....:D:D:D

Nah the sunny is a very different shape, although ragt20 and minigibb have both had lookalikes with the vents moulded in (I think the one ragt20 owns was originally done by si2001 then sold on when he sold the almera GTTi). Although minigibbs one wasnt a genuine pulsar vent and looked silly. Not really worth it on a standard GTi though IMO.
The P1 kit does look good!
You can get fibreglass copies of it from o_dog on here, for about £200 IIRC.

Thanks ta muchly i shall save for that, but first i wanna sort the bodywork out as one side of my car hasn't got laquer on it!! so always looks dull!!

Back
Top Bottom