Prizma's Almera N15

New pics are taken after mounting new stuff, the paint on the car ain't so good, and some rust are visible, so I am just showing off the parts I am happy about:

Rear wiper mod + punto wiper:
rearwiper.jpg

Of course the tax Dish holder:
Bilde38.jpg

Bilde39.jpg

And the first thing I got when i started "playing" with my almera, was the JDM grill:

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Got theese babies back from paint TODAY!!

THANKS TO:
Bjørnar (Fashen)
Andrew (Shiny blue)
Kelvin (K33 elv)
Rick (Rick)
Ian (Rowdy-Gti)
KimJ (kim)

You guys are the best!

really nice car that. love the grill, got one for mine and after seeing them pictures i have definately made the right choice, just got to wait a few days then mine will be sprayed and fitted :D

whats going on with your front bumper?

the front bumper is somehow scarred in 5 monts of vinter :P

Was a good looking "rs" bumper, but needed some love&care so i'm going to buy me a new one! haha..

The grill for shure is the best :)
and the colour :P

Hey mate, Lovin those mirrors! Do you know where you can pick up a pair of colour coded mirrors? I just got an sri but am looking for gti wing mirrors to color code it some more, any ideas? Cheers

They dont have to be GTi ones mate any phase 2 almera (ones with the bubbly rear lights/aerial in the middle-rear of the roof) will have colour coded mirrors :)

mine doesn't :(
must of been an option extra. but i'm sure it was the sri's and above models that got them

Matt

Just paint them yourself!!!!!

Yeah, i am after this rear spoiler, made a thread about it 1 year ago. i am having one made up for me in the winter :) will be expensive, but worth it!

today's mods:
DSC00146.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Like i allways say: Customasation is everything! :

DSC00144.jpg

Fitted some 5w bulbs instead of 20w:
DSC00150.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

Pretty happy allright!

Also removed the lightbrows, as they need some adjustment fitting, and mounted blue leds:
park.jpg

Looks better :cool:
DSC00154.jpg

prizma said:
Yeah, i am after this rear spoiler, made a thread about it 1 year ago. i am having one made up for me in the winter :) will be expensive, but worth it!

You could just buy mine off me.

Back
Top Bottom