progress pics of my SI

• Thread starter Thread starter si_racer
  • Start date Start date
S

si_racer

hey all, heres some pics of my baby in progress to being sexy lol........
let me know wat you think

8601ad13.jpg

S5020177.jpg

thanks to mera_monster and whitey for tha joy tuning kit (skirts on ther way soon)

will look nice kit with the skirts on.
i dont like the vent or the sunstrip but its very rare i like them just not to my taste.
looks good though mate

thanks mate, im thinkin of replaceing it with a pulsar GTIR vent as it would look more stream line. thnaks for you reply dude

does the 1.4 really need that much air?

Get those mirrors painted and loose the nismo badge.. Good luck loosing the L plate as well! :P

Just an observation, but you have what look like replacement seals on the tops of your back windows like my Si had - that was also N reg... - They really did fade after a while! :( Have you had your rear windows removed at some point?

For a car that is so smooth like all P1 Si/SRi's with no bump strips and all, looks good to see a bit of contrast with your black grille! Keep up the good work!

i dont like the idea of putting vents where they're not needed mate, its there on a pulsar for a reason, the SI's radiators in a completely different position so why put the vent there? seems like a waste of money but its all subjective i suppose..

i do like the black grille on white car look though!

Klv said:
the SI's radiators in a completely different position so why put the vent there?
no it isnt :confused: but the pulsar does have a intercooler which is why it has that huge vent ;)

to be honest mate, it looks like you have just taken a diff piece from about 6 diff cars and stuck them all on yours. when you look at it, you see loads of parts, it doesn't seem to flow together.
its a bit too "in your face" for my liking too. maybe it'l prove me wrong when its finished tho, just have to wait and see.

d0b0 said:
but the pulsar does have a intercooler which is why it has that huge vent

Whatever:P my point still stands, no intercooler = no need for a MASSIVE vent

Looks good but i'm not too keen on the vent or sunstrip. The sunstrip seems to be there to remind you what kinda car you've got- in case you forget!

You got different wheels on the car now?

Dont be so harsh on the guy :rolleyes:

With a bit of work, spoiler, skirts, paint etc etc it'll be a great looking car.

Good luck with the L plates ;)

cheers swanny mate, the reason i got the vent is because the induction kit is right on top of the throttle houseing and i dont wanna cold air pipe,
and shamu, the replacement window sill is cos me dad used to own it and had genuin nissa roof rails on it.
just out of curiosity gadger weres the 6 different bits off different cars. all the is, is the scoop n thts stayin lol gettin it smoothed in to the bonnet,
and the strip came off today cos i hated it aswel. it will be gettin a respay in white soon and body kit blended in, and sum 18s fitted,
thanks for all replys

are they P1 or P2? I've got some scratched up black P2 ones that I'm too lazy to touch up, and want to get the car looking good again. Tempted to hold out for GTi ones, but there's not a lot of point on a 1.4 imo.

si_racer love the bumpers and grill looks good, like where you have housed the number plate but mabye a square one would look bit better? Tbh i have never seen such a clean white car in my life, no dirt/chips etc!! Oh and i have a Si aswell!

Back
Top Bottom