quickdraw's new GTi

quickdraw

AOC Trader
well since mine is officially sold (gets picked up next week)

the new one is here (well for now - gonan use it for a month or so and tidy it up whilst i keep a look out for a range rover or sorts. that or get my vectra through an mot

any ways pictures say more!

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

drivers seat
DSC01874.jpg

passenger
DSC01873.jpg

rear seats
DSC01875.jpg

DSC01876.jpg

headrests
DSC01878.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

interior is actually really nice!
get some leather cleaner on em -

they are full leather not alacantara aswell

You get it from Doncaster? Streakys Mrs. car?

They're my old P2 light that he never paid me for, give them back ;)

so far on understanding its pretty clean! all 4 arches have no rust :) bit of browning starting to appear around the under edge (ill get that sorted asap before it attack any more)

4 branch manifold - decat - 3/4" rolled tip exit.
lowered -35mm (even though the wheels make it about the normal ride height lol
17" wolfrace alloys with 4 brand new yoko tyres :)
twin screen monitors with dvd player
short shifter
lovely gold brake calipers all round lol
k&N panel filter

Interior is from Naylors old ride?? I've definitely seen that interior before where ever it's from.

Quite like the rear mud guard with rear splitter look there. Shame it's only on one said.

yeah its streaky's old car (not sure if it was still his i just it from like lol)

nah ownership was transferred to the previous owner September last year which is after when streaky had it!

so it off whoever bought it from him lol.

quick MOT history check and passed previous MOT without a single advisory which is good news, was a retest like! but ive just checked everything and it seems good.

i did buy it to break if im honest! but it seems too clean to dismantle so ill just do what i need to and then clean it up and itll most prob get sold when i find a 4x4

Back
Top Bottom