Raceworx's SR16VE Saloon

right here goes the matt balck wheely bin is being moved along because matt black is getting to popular and i want something completly different.. so looked around and found somthing i havent seen anyone on here get :D

cfda_27.jpg

d5ab_27.jpg

d5ce_27.jpg

d145_27.jpg

d285_27.jpg

d552_27.jpg

d7c1_27.jpg

dcf0_27.jpg

dff6_27.jpg

e0e4_27.jpg

e104_27.jpg

its a 1,6 5 speed manual 1999 T reg with 120,000 miles but its clean as hell lol the rear inner arches are like factory not even a slight blemish.. never ben above 60miles an hour bearly run in..

got a few bits for it already coilovers and lucino gril most notibly.. so its havcing my old rotors fitted P1 bodykit front and sides colour code everything and find a subtle spoiler for it.. also black P2 headlights full GTi interior and next year GTi engine swap. i want to make a GTi saloon basically .. so will be somthing really speicial lol :D

I've always loved the thought of doing this, quite a few unabused examples out there too. Imagine that for a sleeper with a DE+T/DET.

These look pretty good, I reckon a PH2 Bodykitted one would look good, but don't know what you would do about the rear splitter?

Saloon1.jpg

Saloon2.jpg

for a change im speaking some positive for your veihicle, not because you bought my grill (hope its ok) but its generly diffrent if you can pull it off..good luck

Should look awesome with the mods you have planned! GTi alloys for sure though! Keep us updated with pics!

front coilovers are on just need dropping but you carnt fit 245 tyres on they hit the springs so there on the back.. just needs rears and the ride setting up.. cheers for all the comments should be good when its done..

Back
Top Bottom