Rear Bumper Issue

I have got a crack and a few scratches on my rear bumper, as well as a tow bar bent down. (Fucking idiot Rover Drivers!!)
I would like a new bumper but I am having a bit of trouble getting hold of one. Also unaware If I would be able to fix it, which would be preferable. I will upload pics tomorrow to show extent of damage.

Any advice would be appreciated.

DSCF0464.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

can you take out that dent?
cos my rear quater recently also got dentd...i dont kno wat to do about it

Unlucky mate. I would just replace that bumper should be easy enough to get a replacement & easy to fit yourself. Put an ad in the wanted section on here or nissan auto parts on the bay are good aswell.

you wont be able to get at the denrt unfortunately due to the structuring of the internal strengthening, however you can get it fill etc - best thing is to drill a small hole into the centre of the dent, get something that fits into the hole that has a 90degree head to it, and then pull it out from the outside, then fill the remaining.

rear bumper can be fixed but for the price of spraying etc if you can get another bumper the same colour it would be alot cheaper

the tow eye will just smack up with a hammer!

Are 3 door and 5 doors bumpers the same? If so I might be able to get hold of my ex almeras rear bumper its the same colour as this!

Yes they are the same, my 5 door has a p1 gti rear bumper & splitter on it that cost me £25 from nissan auto parts and was the right colour. :)

Ok cheers for the help guys, my mate knows somebody who runs a scrap yard so I will Have a word with him about another bumper.

nearly an identical scruff with mine.

Image031.jpg

My bumper wasnt touched tho, they should be easy to get. Its fully restored now and I will say he done an amazing job as its like it never happened.

Hope you get it sorted!

Back
Top Bottom