Recent pics of my Si

Chris180

Events Moderator
Cleaned car and since nice weather decided to go get some newer/better pics in the day. Nothing new really part from some better pics of my new wheels. Scottish lot if you like the backgrounds let me know and we can get group photos there. Rust is bit of a problem as you can see, but dont have the cash to get it sorted :(

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7649.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7657.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

IMG_7660.jpg

IMG_7661.jpg

IMG_7650.jpg

IMG_7651.jpg

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_7665.jpg

IMG_7666.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg
#
IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

Some nice photos there mate, cars looking good. Love that shade of blue, wheels look smart and seem to match the car quite well.

Also, i like I like the fat guy nissan decal!

Rick said:
Good pics mate as usual.

Vogrie??

Nope :D first couple beside logs are in Gorebridge, next lot with the view is looking over Newtongrange @ top of B.Rigg and the final bunch are @ Newbattle Abbey College

Thanks for the comments so far :)

looks good, wheels look great, are you still unsure about them or do you like them now?

if i could be bothered spending any more time/money on mine i would do the wheels like that

Really like them now, much prefer them to the 17's!! Hardly need to clean them cause they don't show the dirt :D Grip is ace , handling better and so much more responsive :D

I am loving the standard alloys in that colour! I wish id kept my standard ones!!!

I wonder where you got the idea for the little nissan badges on wing mirror from! ;)

Garnz said:
I am loving the standard alloys in that colour! I wish id kept my standard ones!!!

I wonder where you got the idea for the little nissan badges on wing mirror from! ;)

;) cheers for telling me the sizes. now we have matching sticker and tops from burtons lol

Loving the car Chris - sexual as always

I reckon a set of GTi headlights + indicators and foglights (maybe) and that would like MINTED

You coming to the mini meet on 20th May?

TallPaul86 said:
You coming to the mini meet on 20th May?

I'm pretty much organising it mate, lol!

Would to turn it into car like Darchitect's, but i don't think i'll be doing anymore to it though, need door/rust/central locking fixed first first which don't think I can afford anytime soon :(

Cheers for the comments Paul n Slick Rick :)

Looks nice mate. Stickers look good. That may have something to do with the bloke that made them though........wheels really suit.

Good work son. looking clean as ever. definately better with the gti alloys!! Looking forward to seeing it again soon.

Matt

Haha Damo! Cheers Matt, you get my text by the way? Havn't heard from you in ages!
Syms I crashed the car in Oct or something so Tallpaul got me the PH2 bumper from work so was sprayed then.

Back
Top Bottom