Red P2 Gti leaving my house

There was a nice blue one parked outside my house today. I went to town and it was there too! :eek:

isK said:
There was a nice blue one parked outside my house today. I went to town and it was there too! :eek:

lol

There was a lovely low blue one on my drive all day, the cheek of some people to leave :scowl:

Don't worry Alm GTi, it will be very well looked after, I can promise you that!! Im pretty certain that im going to leave it completely standard too, except for maybe a set of 17's when I can afford them - in about 2 years I reckon!! Thanks for such great car! Next time im up near you again, i'll pop by if you like, and show you how well it is being treated.
Cheers again,
Jack

Hi Skins. I'm sure you will take great care if her.. just watch those yokohamas in the wet.. you will see what I mean when you start pushing.. Would be great to see with 17's on, more than welcome to drop in if you are passing.. especially when I get round to sourting out out bathrooms and need some tiles sorting out.. never done wall ones so might be after some advise!!

take it easy mate

Back
Top Bottom