Sailed through the MOT agian today.......

Cheers fella's, wheels are a bugger but look sweet when clean. Was a brave decision, but one one i'm glad i made.

Oh and they're Speedline comp 2's if you fancy some;)

Mine suprisingly flys through every year, I don't even put the cat back in anymore. Just a little funy when my emissions are exactly the same as a 54 reg Mondeo:lol:

I put the cat back in for mine and found one of the gaskets I used the last time was 1.5" instead of 2.5"......... restriction much ;) :lol:

When you do that Tommo, order a driver's side one for me n'all, will you, cos I'll never get round to sorting it out :P

Stunning nick though Graham - got me wondering about getting my standard alloys done that way now...

Mine suprisingly flys through every year, I don't even put the cat back in anymore. Just a little funy when my emissions are exactly the same as a 54 reg Mondeo:lol:

sounds like my mates MOT, his passed when it was parked by the side of his house with no engine :lol:

looks mint that, love white wheels on red cars, awesome combination.

my almera always passed 1st time, and primera passed with flying colours as well, although when it was my dads it never passed one 1st time, just needed a bit of love and a good thrashing to make it better :lol:

Nice one.

Had mine today as well and was really worried about it (mainly because I needed it to pass today so I could get my tax and because I'm too skint till the end of the month to fix anything that was wrong!) just had a baaad feeling it would have something wrong.

Sigh of relief when it got the OK.

Noticed when it was on the lift that the new exhaust (whole middle section) is a shitty fit and hanging way too low, though, which will need fixed before I drop it on the coilovers. May have to lose a silencer from the middle, weld in some straight pipe and get it refitted.

Back
Top Bottom