Jap plates
9795502513a11526634591l.jpg

De-locked bootlid, with plate recess painted matte black
Filled in reg plate recess on the front bumper
Custom sprayed 3rd brake light with IrishCruisers.com lettering
***New pics when I get the parts back***
Red brake calipers and drums

All comments welcome :D

fair dos! youve got me thinking now for a name for mine, lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

whats your next move with it then?

Next up is wiring my blue lights to the headlights, so when they are on, the inside glows blue, and another set of foot well LEDs to the door sensors, so when the doors open the wells glow blue, same idea gonna happen in the boot

Also re-building the boot, new floor and walls to house a new bass bin, more 6x9s, blue glows EVERYWHERE

Maybe some 5spoke wheels

to be honest i would of though blue clashes a bit with the red, dont go too mental with the interior lights tbh, my mate has done it in his polo and it is pretty standard on the outside but full with blue lights and it looks pants, i would say go for the led front lights, or HIDs, i have led sidelights in mine and they have a blue tinge to them and looks spot on! there only a couple of quid off ebay! i like the sounds of what youve got going for the boot though!

any engine mods?

No engine mods, its the mothers motor, so I'm not aloud mod the engine, plus I can't afford the insurance, 19, 2points, and a claim, so no chance for me

2 points? i thought the minimum you could get was 3 :S, i hope your mum wont mind the changes your making to it :)

Nah we can get as little as 1 over here,

The mother leaves the stereo off and doesn't even notice my mods so tis all ham n cheesey :D

I agree with kez on the sidelights,I have the ones with the 4 leds in each,blue tint to them,look like HID`S,make the car stand out at a very small cost.Bought them from ace parts on ebay.Your car looks good,very tidy

I agree with kez on the sidelights,I have the ones with the 4 leds in each,blue tint to them,look like HID`S,make the car stand out at a very small cost.Bought them from ace parts on ebay.Your car looks good,very tidy
thats who i got mine from too. Very good sellers. Get some 16" heels on sally, she'll love them. :)

Back
Top Bottom