Shakespeare today....

Well hello everyone, i came down with nismo billy today and took a few pic's so thought i'd join and quickly share them with you. Oh and sorry for scaring you rowdy by randomly coming and talking to ya :lol: :lol:

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

yay im in one of those pics,
I was speaking to one of the photographers and hes gonna sort out all the pics of the almeras he took, and send em to me

Looks like a crackin' day out... that place is only about 20 minutes from my house!

Some of my mates should have been there - a silver IS300 saloon, a silver scooby wagon and most of all, a Black Dodge Ram with 5.7 V8 Hemi! Did you see them?

GT_Andy said:
and most of all, a Black Dodge Ram with 5.7 V8 Hemi! Did you see them?

i raced a black dodge ram hemi, looking at timing slips he ran 16.443 against me..... but the run against him was my slowest of the day lol..... i obviously didnt win......

GT Andy isnt that the black dodge ram behind the blue 106 in the pic of rowdy in his shades?

And trust if you go the right way from coventry, you get to nail it through some mint country lanes for like 15 minutes! oh yes! i put 20 quid in and was trying to burn as much off as i could before i got there, put a tenner thats all in if you go down there andy.

A black skyline R32 GTR overtook me and because i was going through the lanes i kept crossing his path and beat him there, haha he wasnt happy.

yay got a pic of my car! Said to my mate, ooo heres an almera fan taking a pic :D.

Like the last minute fog light intake? removed glass and silver inards, attach pipe to the rear, jobs a goodun, all of 15 minutes work!

notice how high it is at the back? just a spare wheel in the back and thats it!

hahahaha i like your change of signature dude, good to meet you yesterday even if it was slightly brief.....

lol i know!

yeah sorry about the brief meeting, had to get home, type up some stuff then go to the local meet haha.

i definately want a 2 litre now.

i was loving the strip, not like santa pod, it sounded so strange, sounded like it was wet when going down the strip! :)

Have been talking to a few friends who say that the starting line at shakespeare is better, but as santa pod is a proper raceway rather than a converted airstrip your times will be better at the pod. Nice homemade atmosphere at shakey's though :)

Back
Top Bottom