Shamu's Si

Well ive been on here for a while just lurking in the background, so I thought it might be time to just show you the starting of modding my Si

Its an N reg 3 door Si 1.4i with all the usual extra bits.
Loden Green with random red stripe down side (was like that when I bought it :))

DSCF2125.jpg

Not very clean, has just rained on me as I was going to take the pics!
DSCF2130.jpg
And theres the other end :)

Nothing seriously changed so far, but already have added phase 2 rear lights and GTi alloys to replace the awful 14inch steel ones! However looking at these pics car is looking like its on stilts, so lowering sounds like a good plan next! :D Deglobing is high on the agenda too :)

More stuff to come, being a tax dodging student im always skint:D

Simon!

Right, been adding some bits to the car... so here it is... fresh in from Japan, well, parcel force cambridge yesterday :rolleyes: :D

DSCF2359.jpg

Collected it straight from parcel force, after frantically ripping the bubble wrap off and putting it straight in the car there and then!

DSCF2358.jpg

Another shot there, showing the GTi headlamps (cheers droopyd:D) but the front indicators have to go soon as the look shocking, phase 2 deglobed are what is planned!

DSCF2364.jpg

And the back end is the appearance of a Pulsar boot finisher ;)

DSCF2362.jpg

Just a quick close up there! lol.

Apart from that, not much has changed on the rest of it... yet!
I was pretty impressed on the colour match considering my paint is now 10 years old, ad these are brand new bits, which were imported already in the green! :D

Exhaust still looks like a pea shooter however, and im sure there is some other things you lot can suggest/criticise :D :P

-Simon

Looking really good mate, if you are gonna deglobe indicators, you should get some clear repeaters too. Only about £15 on ebay.

How much was the pulsar number plate trim ?

Looking good mate, although be careful as you have a 'cursed' green one!

your nissan badge is off centre, it should line up between the L and S of pulsar and the middle of your brake light. only a little thing like :D

Yeah I did spot the clear repeaters, another thing on the long list of 'must have' parts!

Pulsar boot trim, to quote:

Nissan Finisher Assy. back door:7,000JPY
(Which is roughly £34.66)
Supplied in the correct colour for that price I beleive as well.

That was from www.japanparts.com - they can get hold of pretty much any of the N15 parts I enquired about, send them an email! :)

Hally said:
Looking good mate, although be careful as you have a 'cursed' green one!

your nissan badge is off centre, it should line up between the L and S of pulsar and the middle of your brake light. only a little thing like :D

FFS! Thanks mate, you have now got my mate and I looking to see if it is off centre! Is that paranoia or is that just off centre!

- My mate has just concluded that the badge is off centre, but I dont want this to end up as some annoying AOC joke, which makes me end up spending 3 hours pulling it off, moving it over when it actually isnt! Doh!!! :D

Thanks Hally! :rolleyes:

Shamu said:
Yeah I did spot the clear repeaters, another thing on the long list of 'must have' parts!

Pulsar boot trim, to quote:

Nissan Finisher Assy. back door:7,000JPY
(Which is roughly £34.66)
Supplied in the correct colour for that price I beleive as well.

That was from www.japanparts.com - they can get hold of pretty much any of the N15 parts I enquired about, send them an email! :)

Thanks alot mate, might have to get me one of them ;)

where did you get? and how much were your front head lights?

Headlights came from droopyd on the forums! So I cant help you out there, but www.japanparts.com might be able to get them for you cheaper than Nissan UK does! But I cant guarantee that as they deal in only new parts!

Thats cos it was long ago, I never got round to paying for them for ages... £80 + £20 to post them, but there is damage to the nearside left one, crack in the back of the casing, but its not a problem in my eyes! (Waits for MOT...lol) :D

Oops!

Had a little accident today! :rolleyes:

My mate in his 1.1 saxo told me to come park next to him so he could talk to me, so i pulled up on his drivers side, and as I 'lined up' i wound my electric passenger window down, not looking where I was going.... and smashed his wing mirror off!!! :O :P

All the glass and the plastic was proper wrecked in his offside mirror... and there isnt even a mark or scrape on my nearside mirror!!!! :D :cool:

Ah well, i promised to get him a new one, only 25quid, so glad it wasnt colour coded! lol! ;)

Back
Top Bottom