shes finally lowered!!

just been out and taken a couple of pics.lowered her last saturday,and boy its been worth the wait! weather is crap,but looks sweet sitting low! i'm very happy with her now,is really starting to come along.

gti13-01-07005.jpg

gti13-01-07009.jpg

gti13-01-07004.jpg

gti13-01-07006.jpg

Lookin good Chris! what profile are those tyres? they look really tiny!

what else have you got planned then?

cheers for the kind comments! the springs are spax,40mm i think.but the back has hardly gone down! kinda like the look though. next up is a change of exhaust,and got my eye on a tasty recaro recliner for the drivers side.should add to the jdm look.

BIG thanks to kelv for his help in getting the springs,was worth the wait! he's a top guy. the tyres are 45's. my fronts were near the limit,and i had a set of good 45's in the shed.these are only for winter,then i'm going for some bridgestones.

looks nice but I think the low pro's are a bit to low the wheels look mega small. get some 17"s or 18"s on it with low pro's and that will look good

am gonna go for 50's when the weather gets a bit better.fitted the 45's as christmas was coming up! but defo keeping the 15"s,may just change the style of wheel.

nice one fella, good to see you still got an interest in the mera, looking very sweet indeed, keep it up.

oh and thanks for the hose clip fella, malcolm said he had seen you and there was no charge. ;) top man.

Chris do you live in a castle or something?! that porch looks very grand

Back
Top Bottom