smashed up my gti

• Thread starter Thread starter alex1
  • Start date Start date
A

alex1

hi guys just smashed up my almera gti thanks to a d!ckhead driving a stupid rover, he pulled out in front of me when he was crossing a junction, its all good hes admitted the accident was his fault and i should hopefully get compensation for whiplash got a few pics of it. and its a pretty impressive crash. also if anyone is selling a gti hopefully phase 2 with bodykit or knows of someone who is pm me cheers.
DSC00023.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00022.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00021.jpg
[/IMG]

Get outta my way lol!!!!

Thats quality you've chucked the geezer over the fence.

Must of been a hell of a bang, your lucky, that car must weigh a bit and coming in at you through your windscreen ouch!

:(
Sorry about that mate, but you sure did a number on him. One for the team. Have you been checked out at the hossie?

its this year and people writing off there GTi's I think the insurance will give you £2,000 to £3,000 if not more for it :) I got 2,500 for my T plate 1.4 :) (Mera 1.4 5dr GX)

What spped were you going if you dont mind me askin? as im guessin that wasn't slow! lol

Glad you came out ok though!

I feel like I've got off quite lightly with mine- well until i find out what the insurance company says!

But yeah we should have a ROUGES gallery of broken meras :(

smashed up almera

thanks for all your concern, insurance wise the guy i hit has admitted liabillity almost instantly. so ill be getting a new gti phase 2 hopefully. im gettin a hire car today probably some sh!ty little 1litre but least i can get around. heres some pictures of my car with no sh!ty rover on it. thanks again.

DSC00027.jpg
[/IMG]

24012006.jpg
[/IMG]

24012006001.jpg
[/IMG]

^ the engine bay is fucking strong on gtis huh?!

looks like the bonnet saved you a bit?

sorry to hear, hope you get a new one soon.

Nice shot! Couldnt have done it better myself.

Gald you were ok, was anyone hurt?

Did you manage to recover your towing eye cover?

looks like it held up pritty well considering? and atleast u get a phase 2 glad ur ok and atleast its one less rover on the road mate lol

Back
Top Bottom