sned's Almera GTi

HI all here is my new GTi that I purchased a couple of weeks ago now from commencal_lew and thought I would post a couple of pics of her. Not my pics but the ones that were used to sell the car, have not managed to get round to taking any yet as the weather has been so bad. I have to say I love it.

1999 T reg Phase 2 GTi.
96,000 miles
Lowered 40mm
K&N Induction Kit

Copyof100_2327.jpg

Copyof100_2328.jpg

Copyof100_2330.jpg

Copyof100_2329.jpg

Copyof100_2338.jpg

I think this is the one doing the same thing on the roof...looks like white smudges...dunno how they are caused :(

Looks lovely tho :)

Yea that is the one :( , I think it is caused from acid rain so not really sure how I am going to solve it yet. Was going to use some 3000 grit sandpaper but a friend suggest using a buffer to see if that will bring the colour back out.

Will have to try both if neither work will just have to eventually pay out for it to be sprayed.

Here are a couple of pics of the engine bay, pretty standard apart from the K&N. Needs a little clean here and there but all will come in time.

Copyof20112009224.jpg

Copyof20112009223.jpg

Not the best of places for it I know. Not done by me..... So I need to re-route it and where the feed is placed it doesn't pick up the most amout of air it could.

Back
Top Bottom