snedsn15gti - pics

poor lad doesn't come on here much, he had 1lt nova, 306dt, 207 GT-HDi, S14a, glanza and now ph2 GTi and he said its his best car to date - damn right :cool:

i hope he don't mind, he's learning to take prop pics now too lol

wah laa
DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

todays clean, he's getting better :D
DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0239.jpg

me looking for over looked areas :rolleyes:
DSCF0240.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

ah billy would be proud haha
david

both of your cars make me sick! his is stunning too! :D

and those wheels :drool: if i ever changed my wheels, or if i'd looked around more before gettin mine, i'd have these, look awesome.

Gorgeous car there, clean as a whistle!

Like the Corolla T-Sport in the first pic too, quick little things they are! My mate's got the Compressor model

Gorgeous car there, clean as a whistle!

Like the Corolla T-Sport in the first pic too, quick little things they are! My mate's got the Compressor model

thats my lil bro's new car, got fed up with the micra sport after 7 months. needed some speed back. its the normal t-sport 187bhp i think - goes well.

dd

Really awesome pics.
and about the wheels, i'm still waiting :(, its now 5 weeks ago i have ordered them, saw them on your car after it, really desparate now to get them. They look stunning cool under the car.

^ yeah the engine revs well hard lol

for me these are the 2nd best wheels fo the GTi, better than grids and even the mghty buddy club P1's. what are these a copy off?

dd

Mugen MF-10, from what I can tell. If these are the second best, what are the first?

Car does look great still.

work emotion copies.

this is another car that convinced me to go standard P2 rears

mint
edit; google search says: work emotion CR kai

Work%20CR%20KAI.JPG

I hate how Rota just copy everything, yes there's nothing wrong with cheap, light wheels but atleast do it with your own designs. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom