So far

Just a few of how its looking so far ;)

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

any comments welcome

the front bumper made me cry a wee bit :p

other than that the car looks fantastic, i love red and black schemes and the wheels suit it nicely. what size are they and how much is the car lowered?

Was this the one i saw in the flesh at JAE? If it was then the front end does acutally sort of work with the P1 kit. its fucking clean too.

Lol i do wonder why people dont just buy a Mondeo or a Vectra and be done with it if your so into these bland styles! Anything slighly in your face people go- 'no dont like that'

I think the kit is awesome mate- love that front kit, makes it look mean. Only problem i'v had when i've put these fibre-glass kits on the front is that they chip and crack and after 6 months they look tatty.

jedi said:
Lol i do wonder why people dont just buy a Mondeo or a Vectra and be done with it if your so into these bland styles! Anything slighly in your face people go- 'no dont like that'

How is a phase 1 and 2 kit Bland? It's just right...pretty mean looking but doesn't have stupid wings and sticky out bits like them aftermarket ones.
Personally I hate that kit....But that's me. We all have an opinion.

Paint work looks clean, just a little pink.

they are not bland- i still have my one on. I just think that its nice to see someone changing the car and putting something different from the norm on and making the car look completly different

jedi said:
Lol i do wonder why people dont just buy a Mondeo or a Vectra and be done with it if your so into these bland styles!

I did, I bought an Almera, it's hardly a Pagani Zonda in the styling dept is it.

thanks for the comments guys,i knew i would get alot of love/hate bout the front bumper. everybody has their own opinion :)
personally im still not too sure on it myself,but i think it does suit the car as it is lowered,and i do want to be different :rolleyes:
dont worry i havnt got the rear joy tuning bumper,as that is :eek:

Damo-Sri said:
Was this the one i saw in the flesh at JAE? If it was then the front end does acutally sort of work with the P1 kit. its fucking clean too.

yeah that was me bud,it is p2 tho.
thanks mate,do my best to keep it clean ;)

Back
Top Bottom