Some fairwell pics...

4 reasons why I really dont want to sell this car... :D

mmmmm.jpg

ohmy.jpg

smile.jpg

and my favourite..

tech.jpg

:D

Stunning!! Look's great, like the orange indicators and the Nissan badge on the bonnet and photos look good aswell, the black outline looks good aswell how you do it?

She's going to me Sunday. Don't worry chaps, I'm a car detailing wierdo so there will be no expence spared getting it to show condition.

thats sexy :) i strangely like the orange indicators too, i cant really see but do they have the bulge on them?

number 3 is my favourite

chris, you just have to open up any photo editing software and stick a black border round the photo.

So nice.

Dont think id be able to sell one of them Bren, specially not the engine.

Benskett said:
She's going to me Sunday. Don't worry chaps, I'm a car detailing wierdo so there will be no expence spared getting it to show condition.
Well in that case, such a rare car couldn't have gone to a more deserving owner. Do it proud!! :)

Oh, and take pics of it when it is showroom condition again :) and bring it to JAE! Hehe :)

James MSC said:
Well in that case, such a rare car couldn't have gone to a more deserving owner. Do it proud!! :)

Oh, and take pics of it when it is showroom condition again :) and bring it to JAE! Hehe :)

Yeah, well I've got the Monday off, so I will start work on it then :)

My photos wont be as arty as Brendans because I'm useless with a camera lol, but I will try to get some good ones :O

The more I look at the car, the more I love everything about it. At first I hated the Autech kit, but now I love it :O

Never seen a car that grows on you so much as this one ;)

Benskett said:
Y
The more I look at the car, the more I love everything about it. At first I hated the Autech kit, but now I love it :O

exact same way i felt mate, my pulsar has the exact same kit and when i first seen it i wasnt really liking it, but after a while, it kinda grew on me alot! looks great mate!

what plans (if any) have you got for it?

Well...Monday (19th of Feb, if it's sunny)

Bodywork = Wash - Tar Removal - Wash - Clay - Dry with Quick Detailer - machine polish all swirls/defects (Porter Cable) - Glaze (VM Hand Glaze) - Wax (Collinite 476) - Wax (Collinite 476).

Wheels = Wash - Tar Removal - Wash - Clay - Autoglym SRP - AutoGlym EGP (x2)

Hoover it out if it needs it etc.

Then it will be a case of keeping it washed and just use Quick Detailer whilst drying to aid and to add a 'just waxed' shine each time.

It will have any surface rust underneath removed and will be fully sealed.

As far as modding is concerned - Lightweight flywheel and new clutch (whilst gearbox is off), MAYBE some new wheels (not sure) with some noice coilovers. I think that'll be it.

Before that it'll will have anything that needs changing, changed to ensure it's running great aswell as looking it. :cool:

I will also get the dent removed from the door (which Brendan has told me is there) so it's totally mint all over ;)

Seems alot to do, but it will be worth it and it'd be cool to get it in a Mag if that's possible, maybe something in Banzai, but I'm not sure what their requirements are.

easy mag feature...

Needs the interior ripping out, I was going to put some cobra recliners in, retrim the rest and having been advised by gtir owners, HKS Supermegaflow intake.

br3n said:
easy mag feature...

Needs the interior ripping out, I was going to put some cobra recliners in, retrim the rest and having been advised by gtir owners, HKS Supermegaflow intake.

Ha - What he said ;)

Back
Top Bottom